Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Aptitude Test Done! Hope I Get An Interview!
Well as a few of you know i had an aptitude test today to get into Ford Oakville today.

It started off horrible....

Couldn't find my google map directions that i printed off, because someone else had moved them and didn't tell me where they were (or they did and i was playing COD4 and didn't listen).

Went to print off a new set of directions and that same person(s) used up all my black ink in my printer, but figured ok no big deal i'll just use my GPS. Go fill up my rental car, then enter the address. No listing found. GREAT!

Find out it's right beside the Holiday inn, type in that, and i'm rolling! SWEET!!

I now have 2 hours to make an hour and 20 min trip! No problem! And i'll have time to get some food before i get there! WRONG!

I get as far as Whites rd. in Pickering, and i have a light come on!! Tire pressure is low? great! i finally get off the 401 and go to get some air in the tire. NOPE it does want to hold any. So i call and borrow a car ( my Mom's zx5) and get down there just in time. B)

4 1/2 hours of tests, i feel i did pretty good. i know i bombed the math test, but who needs to know that stuff? Like stuff i haven't done since high school, and they let us use calculators back then!!

So i've got my fingers crossed!! And hope i make it to the Interview round!!

Any one else going for the aptitude tests this week? There was 230 people in our group, and i think they are doing 2 a day all week!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting

Messages In This Thread
Ford Aptitude Test Done! Hope I Get An Interview! - SL8RZZX3 - 05-21-2008, 12:32 PM