Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern And Mid North...let's Get Together
Yeah, I'll start to spearhead some stuff in the spring, but I think it'd be cool to organize something during Ottawa's Winterlude...I myself havent attended this yet, which is dumb because I live less than 2 hours from Ottawa...lol.

I wasn't trying to outright bash people or say there's not enough notice, which I think most of you, if not all understand. I think there is a decent number of people from The Valley, North Bay, and other parts of eastern Ontario and western Quebec that could likely attend G2G's if we made ones tailored a bit more to us geographically...

I will talk to the folks here more about that car club they wanna form together, and there are a lot of modded Cavi's, Cobalts, and Neon Canada Members here in Pet and down in Pembroke. Maybe get some sort of joint NA compact car meets going or something like that. I think there are as many, if not MORE modded domestics here than imports actually.

Anyways, we have like 3 beaches here in Pet alone that could handle a BBQ, and one of them, the biggest one, is only minutes away from my house. There are lots of nice roads to have a cruise on all through the valley, and even the 17 down from North Bay and Matawa is VERY scenic.

I'll try and figure out some more stuff to do, and maybe start talking to some people around here and get permission to do stuff in the new year.

Thanks for the feedback and the support so far, and I'll wait and see if more people from down east or up here read this thread and perhaps come up with some more ideas.
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Messages In This Thread
Eastern And Mid North...let's Get Together - Drivesthebeast - 09-18-2006, 12:00 AM