Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Offical NHL THread
SVT ZX3,Apr 16 2008, 12:51 PM Wrote:So will all the Leaf fans here be gathered around the TV like salavating dogs tonight to see the Sens get swept? Honestly though its been a great couple of years for you guys....you know with Ottawa loosing in the final and now probably getting swept tonight.
[right][snapback]262191[/snapback][/right]

Oh hell yes I'll be watching the Pens kick the Sens to the curb :D

Shame it looks like Washingtom is falling to the Philly bullies, would have made a great next round (Crosby & Malkin vs. Ovetchkin)

AS to the Habs... hey at least they're dealing with the Bruins who frankly are the most embarassing entrant in the Stanly Cup chase this year IMO

NefCanuck
This is all Ottawa could come up with for their pre-game? I'd be embarassed if I were a Sens fan.

Thank you Pittsburgh, for putting them out of their misery.

Fixed this.. forgot we can embed now!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Apr 17 2008, 09:01 AM Wrote:This is all Ottawa could come up with for their pre-game?  I'd be embarassed if I were a Sens fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi5nCd1ZVrw

Thank you Pittsburgh, for putting them out of their misery.
[right][snapback]262256[/snapback][/right]

"Their" misery? try OUR misery ;)

Just means they'll be fighting with the Leafs for tee times at local golf courses :lol:

NefCanuck
weird result when i searched for "sweep" on canadiantire.ca

[Image: senators.jpg]

apparently the webmaster must be a leafs fan :lol:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Apr 17 2008, 11:44 AM Wrote:weird result when i searched for "sweep" on canadiantire.ca

[right][snapback]262267[/snapback][/right]
ROFL
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
ZX5focused,Apr 17 2008, 11:44 AM Wrote:weird result when i searched for "sweep" on canadiantire.ca

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also heard they were listed as a laxative, designed to give opposing teams a clear and easy pass to the next round of the playoffs!!! :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
If you search for golf on the CT website do the Leafs come up? :P
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Apr 17 2008, 03:53 PM Wrote:If you search for golf on the CT website do the Leafs come up? :P
[right][snapback]262298[/snapback][/right]

Not sure but if you search for the Habs they come up with the rest of the horseshoes and other lawn games :P

There was also something about a stable for easy storage of the horseshoes. :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ZX5focused,Apr 17 2008, 10:44 AM Wrote:weird result when i searched for "sweep" on canadiantire.ca

Overpriced & overhyped! :lol: :rofl:

NefCanuck
So Montreal fans riot because they won a playoff round, in seven games.....doesn't look good to the real world.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Apr 22 2008, 08:51 AM Wrote:So Montreal fans riot because they won a playoff round, in seven games.....doesn't look good to the real world.
[right][snapback]262593[/snapback][/right]

its not a party until a riot starts. :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Somethin' wrong there!
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Man, I knew there was a reason Price went down the hole for two games... he wanted to make sure he had front row seats to the game 7 rioting :lol:

Man, I hope the Caps win tonight... I really Wanna see Ovetchkin & Crosby going at it hammer & tong in the next round :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 22 2008, 10:05 AM Wrote:Man, I knew there was a reason Price went down the hole for two games... he wanted to make sure he had front row seats to the game 7 rioting :lol:

Man, I hope the Caps win tonight... I really Wanna see Ovetchkin & Crosby going at it hammer & tong in the next round :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]262605[/snapback][/right]

I'm torn...I dont want the habs playing new york cuz they are a tuff team, but I want Huet to go far also... :blink:
Flofocus,Apr 22 2008, 09:30 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 22 2008, 10:05 AM Wrote:Man, I knew there was a reason Price went down the hole for two games... he wanted to make sure he had front row seats to the game 7 rioting :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]262605[/snapback][/right]

I'm torn...I dont want the habs playing new york cuz they are a tuff team, but I want Huet to go far also... :blink:
[right][snapback]262609[/snapback][/right]

Ah divided loyalties... it must be the playoffs :D

Imagine a repeat Habs/Flames final? Bettman would slit his wrists ;)

NefCanuck
what a game, what a comeback, what an OT goal :D

Flofocus,Apr 25 2008, 01:46 PM Wrote:what a game, what a comeback, what an OT goal  :D
[right][snapback]262946[/snapback][/right]

Frig, the Habs got lucky... They'd better tighten up defensively otherwise it won't matter if Price is the second coming of Dryden or not, he'll get shelled & holed :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 25 2008, 04:38 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Apr 25 2008, 01:46 PM Wrote:what a game, what a comeback, what an OT goal  :D
[right][snapback]262946[/snapback][/right]

Frig, the Habs got lucky... They'd better tighten up defensively otherwise it won't matter if Price is the second coming of Dryden or not, he'll get shelled & holed :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]262948[/snapback][/right]

The need more luck. Montreal was all over the flyers for the last 2 games. Thank god they had Biron, and price playing like s***.
Go Expos.
Okay, Price has apparently decided to have "Razor" moments at the worst time possible :blink: WTH was he doing last night? :ph34r:

Hope the Rangers enjoy getting turned into Penguin chow... AGAIN :lol:

NefCanuck