Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Finally Got Fed Up With The Wife
2001 ZTS,Apr 1 2006, 11:02 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 1 2006, 05:34 PM Wrote:Good to see you again Andrew.  Thanks for drinking my last beers and hitting on my wife.

Come over anytime.
[right][snapback]178521[/snapback][/right]

Next time you can be the nacho man.

Your old lady is a charming hostess, keep her despite her vehicular taste. Besides you'll probably appreciate it next winter.
[right][snapback]178527[/snapback][/right]

the wife or the car?

either way, its her car and i'm sure she likes it. So manytimes i try getting Kelly to like a car that i like, but it never works. i dont know what women do really think about when choosing cars? maybe its just the colour they look at.
Anyways, I wanted to get rid of her focus and get her the Escape but she didnt really like the Escape and she wanted the Kia. So i told her to F off and Keep the focus :)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Well I guess it's time to end the shananigans that Andrew and I have been pulling the last 24 hours.
You guys are so gullible.
Don't believe everything you read. Especially on the net.
Do you really think I would let my wife go out and buy a Subaru? Especially a super duper ugly Subaru that even Subaru owners hate?
Not on your life.
Welcome to April Fool's day gentlemen. Jokes on you.
Just remember Andrew and I do this every year.
Next prank is less than 364 days away.
We own you biatches.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Well i'm glad it was all a joke.

So what is she actually getting?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I wouldn't listen to either of us anytime of year.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Nice!!
blahahahahahahahhhahhhhha

meford!

hahahah
2001 ZTS,Apr 2 2006, 10:55 AM Wrote:I wouldn't listen to either of us anytime of year.
[right][snapback]178609[/snapback][/right]
Hey. I resemble that comment.

I'm glad you didn't get that raunchy... truck thingy, for your own sake. :lol:

Now honestly, which vehicle did she choose?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
She? She has no choice. Except maybe colour. I will steer her in the right direction. ;)

So you're still steering her towards the milan then?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Apr 2 2006, 04:58 PM Wrote:So you're still steering her towards the milan then?
[right][snapback]178641[/snapback][/right]

That would be the better of the two... but the Focus would be nice. I think she'd need the room that the Milan offers, so the Focus should be out of the question.
'14 Escape 2.0t
Seriously, sedan vs sedan... how much more usable cargo space is there in a Milan vs a Focus?

If they're comparable, I'd rather have the better gas mileage and lower insurance of a Focus personally.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 2 2006, 06:39 PM Wrote:Seriously, sedan vs sedan... how much more usable cargo space is there in a Milan vs a Focus?

If they're comparable, I'd rather have the better gas mileage and lower insurance of a Focus personally.
[right][snapback]178655[/snapback][/right]
the svt focus vs the milan.......same gas mileage.

those are my choices to date.

about $5k in price difference.

passenger space 94 vs 100 cubic feet

trunk 14.8 vs 15.8

meford4u,Apr 2 2006, 08:25 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 2 2006, 06:39 PM Wrote:Seriously, sedan vs sedan... how much more usable cargo space is there in a Milan vs a Focus?

trunk 14.8 vs 15.8
[right][snapback]178677[/snapback][/right]

So it's just the comfort than makes the Milan better then... that's still cool. It'll be much more professional for the wife to be pulling up in the Milan over the Focus of course... but, whichever she chooses, at least it's not a Tribeca :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
euro_zx5,Apr 2 2006, 09:39 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 2 2006, 08:25 PM Wrote:

trunk 14.8 vs 15.8
[right][snapback]178677[/snapback][/right]

So it's just the comfort than makes the Milan better then... that's still cool. It'll be much more professional for the wife to be pulling up in the Milan over the Focus of course... but, whichever she chooses, at least it's not a Tribeca :lol:
[right][snapback]178693[/snapback][/right]

As cool as a SVT focus is, people would just recognize it as another focus. The milan on the over hand, you can't get up here, and would be instantly unique. Not to mention as Euro said its a lot more professional to pull up in a milan over the focus.

Personally if i was gonna import a car, and i looked into importing one of these I'd import one of the new GTO's. But we can't import them for some reason.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Go

The car is essentially for going back and forth to work.
And, here it is, the news of the day, this will be our last official year for the wedding photography business.
Ford is changing everything and time will not allow us to go ahead with the business full time.
It will be a much smaller cash only business in the future.

what's a milan?

is tha the old Alfa's?
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

The milan is the mercury version of the fusion, only available in the US. Thus making it rare up in these parts.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Go

mo_focus,Apr 3 2006, 10:01 PM Wrote:what's a milan?

is tha the old Alfa's?
[right][snapback]178891[/snapback][/right]
that would be a funny picture Bryan driving a Milano :lol: or better yet, Bryan driving the boys focus..... :ph34r:

:ph34r: all in good fun (dont ingnore me) or ban me o wait, that was a joke too :ph34r:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Apr 3 2006, 10:10 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Apr 3 2006, 10:01 PM Wrote:what's a milan?

is tha the old Alfa's?
[right][snapback]178891[/snapback][/right]
that would be a funny picture Bryan driving a Milano :lol: or better yet, Bryan driving the boys focus..... :ph34r:

:ph34r: all in good fun (dont ingnore me) or ban me o wait, that was a joke too :ph34r:
[right][snapback]178912[/snapback][/right]
I know there is a picture posted from last years BBQ at Anthony's with me driving and the boy in the back seat.
Classic stuff!