Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landed Me A Interview
FociPhil,Feb 28 2006, 04:29 PM Wrote:Heres one for Jay!

[Image: sealclub.jpg]
[right][snapback]172702[/snapback][/right]

Did you have to?! I'm sure there are many other types of 'pwned' or 'owned' images you could have used.

While I'm not worried about ppl being made aware of that sort of atrocity, surely we don't have to use those types of images for 'communication'...??

Mike.
:huh:

Why can I picture Anthony and 2001 ZTS surfing the net right now looking for a picture to respond to this. I hope im wrong.
Well, that's easy....

http://mysearch.myway.com/jsp/AJimg.jsp?ty...r=pwned&st=site
some ppl are bitches and sissy good luck jay you dont need to spell well to have a gooder job then most just look at me and remember that time you get into an elevator. I think Fingers needs to get laid or move out of his mommies house.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Congrats on the job Jay!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Scorpion,Mar 1 2006, 12:03 AM Wrote:

Did you have to?!

Mike.
[right][snapback]172755[/snapback][/right]

Yes, yes i did. Im sorry if i pushed a button.

t3h iNtr4w3B iz fUx0r3d!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Mar 1 2006, 12:02 PM Wrote:
Scorpion,Mar 1 2006, 12:03 AM Wrote:

Did you have to?!

Mike.
[right][snapback]172755[/snapback][/right]

Yes, yes i did. Im sorry if i pushed a button.

t3h iNtr4w3B iz fUx0r3d!!
[right][snapback]172840[/snapback][/right]

Didn't really push my buttons...I've seen a lot worse. But I'm not sure the these forums are the best place for something like that, especially if there are new peeps in here...might turn them away.

Just my 2c worth. And yes, the intraweb, and internet, is completely f******, I agree.

Mike.
Any who. I got my 2 interviews and I got the final call back. I got the job :D

Im pretty excited. Going to be making more then what Im making working 2 jobs. Im also pretty stoked having every second friday off.
congrats jay.

they looking for anyone in marketing/ human resourse.
'03 Focus SVT
congratulations on the new job Jay.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
FocusGuy7476,Mar 18 2006, 05:38 PM Wrote:congrats jay.

they looking for anyone in marketing/ human resourse.
[right][snapback]175705[/snapback][/right]

In fact when I was looking on there site they were showign some positions for Human Rssources and such. That was a bit ago.

Here is what they got now

http://www.recruitingsite.com/csbsites/sas...egoryCode=12417
Anyone who has been to a slaughter house knows the seal had the better exit. Not to mention the seal spent it's life in the wild as oppossed to a "factory".

Every grocery store in NF stocks seal meat fresh in season or canned out of season. It is a different world and not ours to judge.

A managed seal hunt is part of the solution not the problem.

The ultimate solution is to increase the number of natural predators in the wild to bring back a balance but until that happens the culling must continue or the seals become the top of the food chain and everything below gets demolished and/or vast numbers of seals die slow painful deaths through starvation.

The exact same thing happens to the deer population. Re-establishing top predators takes a long time.

Mother Nature is a pretty cruel bitch. Life sucks for every species including people in many parts of the world such as Africa right now and people actually starved to death in numbers, in Canada as late as the 1930's.

I'm very sympathetic to many animal causes but the seal hunt is one I feel is as necessary as the deer hunt. I am so sympathetic to animal causes that I dispise pet ownership, where do these "animal lovers" think pet food comes from? It comes from knocking off other animals.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
ZTS you get better with age my friend

if I was good looking and female.... no just good looking I would be calling you

cheers
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
[Image: 3f03s.jpg]

[Image: 3f03w.jpg]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
You should put in a good word for me Jay I need a new job fack startek and their crap.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Phantom,Mar 19 2006, 03:37 PM Wrote:You should put in a good word for me Jay I need a new job fack startek and their crap.
[right][snapback]175811[/snapback][/right]

Jarrod just got on with Quill. Didnt you apply for Quill? Its so much better then startek