Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorist Vs Courier In Toronto
I guess thats the difference :huh:

I would have just said "Fawk you bitch" for throwing it back at me, I wouldnt have gotten out of my car, proceeded to push her off her bike, then stomp & smash her bike, then start pushing her up against a car, and still try to get at her while 4-6 people are holding me back.

I laugh at those type of guys at bars, I would have laughed at him also.

The majority of couriers vs cars raging matches I've personally witnessed was caused by the car not sharing the road (As DP said) and the courier losing it....for good reason IMHO.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
scoobasteve,Feb 1 2006, 12:52 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Feb 1 2006, 01:49 PM Wrote:Meh, she got what she deserved. Its not like he threw it in her face screaming "EAT MEAT YOU DYKE!" He was just littering and she flys off the handle and takes it personally.
[right][snapback]167939[/snapback][/right]

I think throwing the coffee's after that point was a bit much though.
[right][snapback]167941[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, your right. I didn't read the article, so I didn't know about any physical abuse untill Flo mentioned it (ie: shoveing up against the car et all) Its just hard to defend her when she picked the fight here.
nass,Feb 1 2006, 02:15 PM Wrote:All I said was if the woman hit him, he has the right to hit her back. I am not saying she did.
[right][snapback]167945[/snapback][/right]

Actually, you don't have the right to hit anyone back unless they become a threat to your personal well being.

He had no right to throw it out the window in the first place. She didn't have the right to throw it back at him (though I applaud her), and he had absolutely no right to fly off the handle just because someone doesn't agree that he's allowed to do whatever he damn well pleases with public property.

It's the same as smokers who throw their butts out the window and fill the flower beds around subway stations with cigarette mulch. It's NOT YOUR RIGHT TO DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE, don't be surprised if people who care about their neighbourhood get pissed off.

The guy is just a class A dickwad. Some faggot who thinks he's the big s*** and that he's better than "riff-raff".

As much as I applaud all your internet toughness guys, it's the NOT WALKING AWAY part that gets you into more trouble in the end (witness, the chick)... if you start fighting back with someone who's ass you can easily kick, I believe a boot stomping by their roid-pumping boyfriend is just as equally deserved.

p.s. if I had beaten the PCP freak to make up for my troubles after the fact of beating him down to just protect myself (and my coworkers) I would have killed the man. There's a point where fighting accomplishes no greater good and I think a few of you folks need to learn that....
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

^^
Wanna go?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
She did the right thing... everyone (and by everyone I mean the vast majority, my parents even included) treats Toronto as their big, personal toilet bowl. They throw trash and recyclables on the street, cigarette butts, whatever... like it's their f***ing right. As though their very taxes they pay grant them the exclusive capability to soil the entire city like a petulant toddler that refuses to toilet train.

And, what's worse... he gets out of his truck and attempts to beat her? I don't know what's more laughable, the fact he attacked a woman or the fact he failed spectacularly in the process of doing so. He'll be known as "the loser who attempted to kick a chick's ass and LOST" and he deserves every bit of derision he evokes... and more.

Unbelievable. A stunning reason why you guys can keep Toronto and I'll stay up here.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
according to the article i read ....which was written by her.... she said she didn't THROW it back in his car....

also that she didn't KEY his car.....[she was wearing her lock around her wrist, and when he pushed her she fell back and it scratched the van.

charges weren't pressed becauase she chose not to press them. for the reason that she would have been charged with mischief for eh scratch on his car. he would have been charged with 2 counts mischief, 2 counts asault w/weapon, and a couple others....

Flofocus,Feb 1 2006, 02:40 PM Wrote:^^
Wanna go?
[right][snapback]167953[/snapback][/right]

bring it smallfry...

:P

[Image: ahp.gif]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Feb 1 2006, 03:09 PM Wrote:[Image: ahp.gif]
[right][snapback]167964[/snapback][/right]

ROFL! :lol:

I can understand why she got pissed, but taking it personally and turning it into this mess is ridiculous. Besides, the guy was beating down a girl... what has the world come to?!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Feb 1 2006, 04:21 PM Wrote:Besides, the guy was beating down a girl... what has the world come to?!
[right][snapback]167969[/snapback][/right]

Gender equality?
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Feb 1 2006, 04:35 PM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Feb 1 2006, 04:21 PM Wrote:Besides, the guy was beating down a girl... what has the world come to?!
[right][snapback]167969[/snapback][/right]

Gender equality?
[right][snapback]167972[/snapback][/right]

Chances are... If she;s a female courier..... she can take care of herself.
darkpuppet,Feb 1 2006, 07:29 PM Wrote:
nass,Feb 1 2006, 02:15 PM Wrote:All I said was if the woman hit him, he has the right to hit her back. I am not saying she did.

Actually, you don't have the right to hit anyone back unless they become a threat to your personal well being.

and them hitting you is not a threat to your well being? I think as soon as someone hits you with a fist, boot bat anything it's a threat to your well being. I think.

Quote:As much as I applaud all your internet toughness guys, it's the NOT WALKING AWAY part that gets you into more trouble in the end (witness, the chick)... if you start fighting back with someone who's ass you can easily kick, I believe a boot stomping by their roid-pumping boyfriend is just as equally deserved.
[right][snapback]167951[/snapback][/right]

I totally a agree with you here. People need to learn when and how to pick their battles. She is not the litter police. She could have just picked up the litter and thrown it out if she was concerned about it. Yes that doesn't stop anyone from doing it again but neither does doing what she did.

We need to take a lesson from Singapore where you will get cained for spitting in the streets, hence the reason you can not buy gum in that country. Also if you're caught littering you're getting a few bamboo whacks on your ass for it.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
the motorist is a jack ass, who really needs to be tought a lesson, not to mention face some jail time for his actions as HE is the one that really started it, and he apperently hit her with his garbage.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I don't agree with the woman, but I don't think anyone should support what the guy did. She threw his own garbage back at him.. That's not threatening his well being, unless there's something in the lunch we're not aware of.

And even if a chick punched me, there wouldn't be a fight, I would never throw a punch back.... i would turn away, I would restrain her, and that would be that. but in this case, she did nothing truly harmful to the guy. she's a hysterical hippie, not a personal threat.

[Image: bal5467.jpg]

***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
darkpuppet,Feb 1 2006, 02:29 PM Wrote:

people who care about their neighbourhood get pissed off.

The guy is just a class A dickwad. Some faggot who thinks he's the big s*** and that he's better than "riff-raff".

[right][snapback]167951[/snapback][/right]

Best part about this whole guy girl fight is the fact puppet tried to swear but got censored by himself! :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I think there's enough blame to go around here.

You'd think with the rash of violence in Toronto biker chick would know better, she was lucky it was a physical confrontation and not one involving gun; you don't know if psycho boy lost his job, caught his wife screwing around, what have you. I was brought up not to hit women, and have never really had to -- but I've seen it time and time again where women use this as carte blanche to behave in whatever manner they want.

If women want to act like they've got a set of testicles, they should be prepared to get their dick knocked in the dirt.

The guy? He's just a dick. I detest litterers, too. But it doesn't mean I can start ramming cars of the pigs I see throwing crap out their window on the QEW every day.

Looks like the collision of the irresistable dyke and the unmoveable idiot to me.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
This is not really new.. ive seen these pics posted like over a week ago possibly on HOFO but I think they were on RFD as well.. The guy got pure owned, I heard after the pics were posted last week, people went up to him and randomly started tossing junk in his car windows. what a tooll, he deserved that./
My other ride is your Mom
I back the chick.

If the chick did it to me, i would said, f you and thrown it back. (then again, i dont litter, so it would have never happened).

That guy WAS psycho...the look on his face. Throwing coffee, trying to beat her after people were pulling her back.

He has bigger problems then hating bike couriers and a beef patty's on a bun.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Quote:Dhal Kaur Singh: 1st Feb 2006 - 05:35 GMT

I am a taxi commuter and therefore I am very much interested in this story. I ams the feelings thats stupid helmet wearing one, needed the beating. I have come from Pakistan only 2 months ago...and such altercation by woman is not tolerated. I the feelings strongly that one should not deposit garbage in ones car. Throw on street, we pay lot taxes so city will clean it. I feel bad for man, his car was scratched. At least woman can wash coffee off.image 8061

I loves the country Canada.

nice...