Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mbrp.........rocks
Flofocus,Jan 27 2006, 04:01 PM Wrote:k, well find me a garage and I'll bring down my air compressor and tools then next time I come down in the summer.  What happened to the ol' install days we used to have??

I'm still going to charge you beer though. :huh:
[right][snapback]167275[/snapback][/right]

I'll see what I can do about the garage thing, but yeah is two cases of beer cool? :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 27 2006, 09:28 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jan 27 2006, 04:01 PM Wrote:k, well find me a garage and I'll bring down my air compressor and tools then next time I come down in the summer.  What happened to the ol' install days we used to have??

I'm still going to charge you beer though. :huh:
[right][snapback]167275[/snapback][/right]

I'll see what I can do about the garage thing, but yeah is two cases of beer cool? :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]167280[/snapback][/right]

if we time it we can both get our exhusts at the same time and do them together, and yeah 2 cases will be fine although I don't like to drink anything domestic :(
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Jan 27 2006, 04:35 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jan 27 2006, 09:28 PM Wrote:I'll see what I can do about the garage thing, but yeah is two cases of beer cool? :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]167280[/snapback][/right]

if we time it we can both get our exhusts at the same time and do them together, and yeah 2 cases will be fine although I don't like to drink anything domestic :(
[right][snapback]167281[/snapback][/right]

Heh, no worries, I don't mind paying for a well done job (I can't even get my favourite beer here in Canada so I know all about import tastes :P)

NefCanuck
That looks sexy.
Dan
Where did you order the exhaust from? Did you get a good deal? The MBRP web site is saying its on sale for $239.00. But I think that would be USD.

Looks sweet though. Good Job.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Okay guys.....it's a small clip but it tells the story ..i think....

all of those who want a MBRP.......GET ONE..they sooooooo rock....

sticky pants anyone??
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
MBRP's the shiz. Did you straighten out the tip yet?

Almost a year on my car, no problemo.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Slimsride,Jan 28 2006, 03:26 PM Wrote:Okay guys.....it's a small clip but it tells the story ..i think....

all of those who want a MBRP.......GET ONE..they sooooooo rock....

Nice, just the right sound there, it'll drive my father crazy every time I leave from his house :lol: Hell, between that and the Steeda CAI I also want to install, I'll bet I generate a few noise complaints from his geriatric neighbours as I pull away :P

NefCanuck
(Hilariously it might also generate a complaint from the goombah neighbour who insists on tuning up his dune buggy every spring on the weekends for the entire goddamn day! :angry: )
then you guys can get tickets like me!!!!!

MBRP Tickets for all! :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Sounds sweet, I like how its a little raspy....sounds similar to the zetec, a little different but not by much.

Maybe try setting in the tip more.... It's looking a little like NefCanucks. :ph34r:
scoobasteve,Jan 30 2006, 12:49 PM Wrote:then you guys can get tickets like me!!!!!

MBRP  Tickets for all!  :lol:
[right][snapback]167518[/snapback][/right]

Tickets??? Tickets???

Tickets for what???

:blink:
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3guy2000,Jan 30 2006, 02:00 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Jan 30 2006, 12:49 PM Wrote:then you guys can get tickets like me!!!!!

MBRP  Tickets for all!  :lol:
[right][snapback]167518[/snapback][/right]

Tickets??? Tickets???

Tickets for what???

:blink:
[right][snapback]167534[/snapback][/right]

Too Loud, probably...It is pretty lound. :)
Turbo arrived!
I dont think you need to worry around here about getting tickets. In the GTA maybe, but Ottawa is pretty good for that. Well, from my experience anywas....lol....doesnt help I shift to 5th as soon as I see a cop, wether Im going 70 or 20km/hr.

Even if they did give me a ticket, I'd take option 3 on the back of that bad boy. :)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
one thing I never could understand is why car owners get a ticket for loud exhust but you'll see harley's with no exhust at all hauling ass killing old ladies 3 blocks away.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Flofocus,Jan 30 2006, 02:26 PM Wrote:Even if they did give me a ticket, I'd take option 3 on the back of that bad boy.  :)
[right][snapback]167544[/snapback][/right]

That's true...and you win too:)...kinda!
Turbo arrived!
^^ Good Point.

I love how this sounds....not loud at all, if you gently go through the gears...however once you punch her open...thats when the fun beings...low tones, love it.

side note:

a buddy of mine (who owns a performance shop here in town) LOVES to challenge cops. meaning, they will pull him over for anything..example..tail pipe too loud or even too big...and he'll actually say "well, pull out the tape measure, and your special little rules book, and lets measure it then"

He WOULD sit there on the side of the road for 3 hours with a cop....A) to make him stand in the cold forever B) because he knows he's right and the cops have nothing better to do, then harrass guys with slightly larger or louder exhausts.

And just as he's about to tell you that your exhaust is too loud, a Semi slows down with his Jake brake on...or a harley flys by you. BWAHHAHHAHHAHA.....and you look at the cop and say.."have a nice day officier"..and if you just so happen to have a box of donuts on your front seat..offer him one as a gesture of "nice try, maybe next time"

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Jan 30 2006, 03:20 PM Wrote:A buddy of mine (who owns a performance shop here in town) LOVES to challenge cops.  meaning, they will pull him over for anything..example..tail pipe too loud or even too big...and he'll actually say "well, pull out the tape measure, and your special little rules book, and lets measure it then"

He WOULD sit there on the side of the road for 3 hours with a cop....A) to make him stand in the cold forever B) because he knows he's right and the cops have nothing better to do, then harrass guys with slightly larger or louder exhausts.

And just as he's about to tell you that your exhaust is too loud, a Semi slows down with his Jake brake on...or a harley flys by you. BWAHHAHHAHHAHA.....and you look at the cop and say.."have a nice day officier"..and if you just so happen to have a box of donuts on your front seat..offer him one as a gesture of "nice try, maybe next time"
[right][snapback]167551[/snapback][/right]

Maybe that works for older guys, but trust me, as soon as *I* challenge a cop, my hood is being popped open just to make sure hes not missing anything else. ;) (Not that he knows what the hell hes looking at anyways :lol: )

I know its a pain in the ass, but whenver you know your being fed BS by the police just STFU. Get your ticket, take a day off from work, and head to court and make him look like an ass in his own house. ;) B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
haha, i did that friday and won...

GO steve!!!!!!!!1111111111

Apparently my hollywood style exhaust had no mufflers.

FYI: I got the ticket when my alternator died. (i was doing 80 in second) trying to keep it charging.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Half the time they won't even show. More than half the time actually if memory serves on the stats.

I actually ran it through 2nd right in front of an OPP cruiser last week... and I was waiting to get busted. The killer part was... I think he saw and recognized the MBRP sticker! :lol:

Once he got closer and realized it wasn't a Crappy Tire bolt-on, he didn't care as much. Cops in this town tend to respect all enthusiasts, whether it's sport compacts or muscle, classic, etc. That's yet another reason I love living here.

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.