Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome! Thanks Puppet
haha, eat s**t asshole!

Hey puppet...reduce my post count some more... I dont want the posibility of getting out of the negatives.

Negatives = teh new k3wl!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
do you think your better than the fuktard scale and can make up your own #'s? 5 is the most destructive, the highest honour on the scale
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
scoobasteve,Aug 29 2005, 12:10 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Aug 29 2005, 12:08 PM Wrote:another question has to be asked...

if you did care about your post count, would I have explicitly reduced your post count and then threatened to hit you with the mod stick?  In a forum that doesn't count posts?

ok, now even I'm confused
[right][snapback]136694[/snapback][/right]

Hizaa! I'm going to continue enjoying my coffee...

Mmmm Coffeee.

Nevertheless. For the st louis meet on the 16th. I plan to leave my car at the office and pick it up on the saturday.....

So like... I'll be drinking and stuff.
[right][snapback]136699[/snapback][/right]

It's about time.
I work in Scarborough, Live in mississauga. I still cant figure out how to get there or home using public transit.

Do you have any better ideas? lol.

Also... Steve, did the paint match the car for your gagepod?
05 Altima SE-R
Bump... I have to go to a meeting now. i'll be back shortly thereafter to resume my centralized whoring.
05 Altima SE-R
so we don't get post counts for posting in here anymore ???

that blows :o .............. I had 20 of post off my counter deleted when they deleted the one topic that shall not be named.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
So i dont create/whore up anymore topics...
anthony, this will answer your question from another topic...

Why my system is haggard.

a) No kickpanels in car.... i'm supposed to get some pictures over to dan, or bring them by dan's to show him what i need done, he's probably gonna help me with some glassing. got the kickpanels for cheap used, need to glass in custom speaker rings. and close up the oversized tweeter holes.

No kickpanels in the car means, no covers over the factory kickpanels, which = exposed wiring... Yum!

B) Haggard-ass amp placement, since everything is up in the air, sub wise, amp wise etc, amps are just randomly mounted all over the hatch, in the tire well, on the seats. etc. Possibly causing damage to the amps... scratches etc.

c) Wiring nightmare, without having the amp placement setup, or the kickpanels in place. or anything for that matter, theres way too much loose wiring in the car, i havent cut the wire to the correct length yet. so i can compensate for changes the wires are way too long

d) Electrical system woes. My high output alt was a dud from the start so i have to send it back to Northcarolina to be repaired.

e) Poorly set crossovers/gains. since my amps arent placed properly, the battery is always in and out of the car, etc etc etc.... i havent bothered with setting up my gains or crossovers properly. because they'll just get reset next time i make a change.

f) ghetto looking temporary non carpeted box. Not so temporary, its been used since last sept. Marc will vouch for its ghettoness. Still made of 3/4 mdf... ghetto looking, sealed tight but heavy as s**t

g) Finishing touches not complete. I need to repaint some pieces in the car. do some dynamat touch up work in the doors and on the roof.

There's more. i'll think of it and post later.
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 29 2005, 03:11 PM Wrote:So i dont create/whore up anymore topics...
anthony, this will answer your question from another topic...

Why my system is haggard.

a) No kickpanels in car.... i'm supposed to get some pictures over to dan, or bring them by dan's to show him what i need done, he's probably gonna help me with some glassing. got the kickpanels for cheap used, need to glass in custom speaker rings. and close up the oversized tweeter holes.

No kickpanels in the car means, no covers over the factory kickpanels, which = exposed wiring... Yum!

B) Haggard-ass amp placement, since everything is up in the air, sub wise, amp wise etc, amps are just randomly mounted all over the hatch, in the tire well, on the seats. etc. Possibly causing damage to the amps... scratches etc.

c) Wiring nightmare, without having the amp placement setup, or the kickpanels in place. or anything for that matter, theres way too much loose wiring in the car, i havent cut the wire to the correct length yet. so i can compensate for changes the wires are way too long

d) Electrical system woes. My high output alt was a dud from the start so i have to send it back to Northcarolina to be repaired.

e) Poorly set crossovers/gains. since my amps arent placed properly, the battery is always in and out of the car, etc etc etc.... i havent bothered with setting up my gains or crossovers properly.  because they'll just get reset next time i make a change.

f) ghetto looking temporary non carpeted box.  Not so temporary, its been used since last sept. Marc will vouch for its ghettoness. Still made of 3/4 mdf... ghetto looking, sealed tight but heavy as s**t

g) Finishing touches not complete. I need to repaint some pieces in the car.  do some dynamat touch up work in the doors and on the roof.

There's more. i'll think of it and post later.
[right][snapback]136809[/snapback][/right]

I would expect more from you.
i would too. i just dont have the time or the money right now to fix it all up. plus i'm waiting for the repairs on the alternator and the amp...

but still. Not to be arrogant, but the system does sound better than most i've heard.
05 Altima SE-R
Awesome... Minus 3500 Posts. Just what i wished for. lol

Focuscanada is the best focus forum ever. :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 29 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:I work in Scarborough, Live in mississauga.  I still cant figure out how to get there or home using public transit. 

Do you have any better ideas? lol.

Also... Steve, did the paint match the car for your gagepod?
[right][snapback]136711[/snapback][/right]

nope.. in fact, I swear the paint is darker than the dark grey that makes up the dashboard...

I'm still looking for colour matching paint.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Are you serious?

The paint matches my pod perfectly. I'll show you next time were at a meet.
05 Altima SE-R
yah, my a-pillar is a very light grey...closer to white than dark grey..

Thats messed up, I read somewhere that all focuses have the same colour pillars and such.
05 Altima SE-R
darkpuppet,Sep 2 2005, 12:15 PM Wrote:yah, my a-pillar is a very light grey...closer to white than dark grey..
[right][snapback]138441[/snapback][/right]

Mine too. It is two-tone grey on the interior. The top part is light grey. The bottom is dark grey.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Sep 2 2005, 03:06 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Sep 2 2005, 12:15 PM Wrote:yah, my a-pillar is a very light grey...closer to white than dark grey..

Mine too. It is two-tone grey on the interior. The top part is light grey. The bottom is dark grey.
[right][snapback]138472[/snapback][/right]

bingo.. don't suppose you know of a color matching paint I could go buy? ... crappy tire has NOTHING.

I thought you could buy interior colour match paint from Ford.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
hey scoobasteve... does your post count increase in the negatives... when you post..
My other ride is your Mom
Nah, i'm slowly working my way back into positives.
05 Altima SE-R
darkpuppet,Sep 2 2005, 04:11 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Sep 2 2005, 03:06 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]138472[/snapback][/right]

bingo.. don't suppose you know of a color matching paint I could go buy? ... crappy tire has NOTHING.
[right][snapback]138487[/snapback][/right]

Nope. I am not painting the gauge pillar. It matches the dark grey of the lower colour interior and it looks good as is. Did you buy the FR pillar? Full pillar?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.