Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What A Little Fishing Line, And Vinegar Can Do
FociPhil,Aug 8 2005, 10:07 AM Wrote:NICE...thats looks super smooth!! a euro rear would finish that off nicely  B)
[right][snapback]129268[/snapback][/right]

euro rear, any pics of one so i get get the idea of what that would look like? thanks
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
I don't know if the MKI Euro rears will fit the MKII.

Nice job, looks nice. :) I did something similar with mine, except I modified my FOCUS emblem to say something else, and got rid of the rest. :D
Not bad.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I've been meaning to remove mine for some time...... looks very clean and nice.
05-BLACK-ZX5,Aug 8 2005 Wrote:I don't know if the MKI Euro rears will fit the MKII.

Nice job, looks nice.  :)  I did something similar with mine, except I modified my FOCUS emblem to say something else, and got rid of the rest.  :D
[right][snapback]129564[/snapback][/right]

okay, so..um...what does it say now???
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
hardk0re,Aug 8 2005, 05:59 PM Wrote:I've been meaning to remove mine for some time...... looks very clean and nice.
[right][snapback]129662[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, vinegar works...barely..best bet was bug and tar remover....
Mods so far: