Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 'ultimate Focus' Thread
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 7 2004, 01:02 PM Wrote:this is an easy one.

2000 Focus ZX3
Full Carbone Fiber replacement panels/hatch/doors

Painted Flat Black (Oh the horror, painting carbon fiber)  :rolleyes:

Focus Central full Drag racing suspension.

Bogart Drag on Fly 15x9 inch rims with Mickey Thompson street legal drag radials.

Bogart "front" skinny rims on the back with Mickey Thompson Skinny tires.

Car COMPLETELY GUTTED, sounds deadening material, panels, bolts..everything not needed.

Tinted windows

8 or 10 point roll cage. NHRA Spec.

1 Carbon Fiber racing seat for the driver...stock seat for the passenger (Which gets removed at the track)

Fully built Zetec motor, 8:1 compression pistons, crower rods, all new bearings/gaskets, girdle, ARP head and main studs, fully ported head with upgraded valve train and new turbo cams.

Custom intake manifold

Lovefab turbo manifold, SC61 turbo with TIAL 44mm wastegate dumped to atmosphere, 3 inch downpipe side exit in front of the drivers side wheel.

Motec Engine Management system, fully tuned by the best tuner in the world with the car running 1000%.

hmm...that's pretty much it.

So in short, I want a stock looking Focus, that runs 11's daily driven. :D
what use is all this stuff when a honda with a simple motor swap still goes faster?

well, my ideal focus is my focus, and the only thing I want is something for tuning my car myself, and a nice 4 fogger nitrous kit. And something to quiet my car!!! its too loud!

oh, and it would be nice if the paint wasnt peeling off my headlight switch :rolleyes:
SVT Motor Swap into 2000 zx3 with 5spd.
14.9 @ 93MPH
"I am going to run 5's .... I am planning on installing a rocket engine!"
Money no object...mmmm. I would buy the real WRC car...done
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
boost til'bust,Jun 7 2004, 10:3 Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 7 2004, 01:02 PM Wrote:this is an easy one.

2000 Focus ZX3
Full Carbone Fiber replacement panels/hatch/doors

Painted Flat Black (Oh the horror, painting carbon fiber)  :rolleyes:

Focus Central full Drag racing suspension.

Bogart Drag on Fly 15x9 inch rims with Mickey Thompson street legal drag radials.

Bogart "front" skinny rims on the back with Mickey Thompson Skinny tires.

Car COMPLETELY GUTTED, sounds deadening material, panels, bolts..everything not needed.

Tinted windows

8 or 10 point roll cage. NHRA Spec.

1 Carbon Fiber racing seat for the driver...stock seat for the passenger (Which gets removed at the track)

Fully built Zetec motor, 8:1 compression pistons, crower rods, all new bearings/gaskets, girdle, ARP head and main studs, fully ported head with upgraded valve train and new turbo cams.

Custom intake manifold

Lovefab turbo manifold, SC61 turbo with TIAL 44mm wastegate dumped to atmosphere, 3 inch downpipe side exit in front of the drivers side wheel.

Motec Engine Management system, fully tuned by the best tuner in the world with the car running 1000%.

hmm...that's pretty much it.

So in short, I want a stock looking Focus, that runs 11's daily driven. :D
what use is all this stuff when a honda with a simple motor swap still goes faster?

well, my ideal focus is my focus, and the only thing I want is something for tuning my car myself, and a nice 4 fogger nitrous kit. And something to quiet my car!!! its too loud!

oh, and it would be nice if the paint wasnt peeling off my headlight switch :rolleyes:
WE are talking about the Ultimate Focus here...not the ultimate car you would own. :)

That is my ultimate Focus...Ultimate Honda would be street driven in the 9's ;)
standard 2000 zx3
Sparco Evo2 seats, Flash5 wheel, comp pedals, comp knob
ShmeeSport Blueprinted and Balanced NA motor ~ 200fwhp and 160lb/ft, 8000rpm redline
ShmeeSport IM, intake, race header and full exhaust
FS 9lb flywheel, Spec lightweight stg3 clutch, Quaife, 4.06 final drive
TCE brakes front and rear
ShmeeSport front control arms
FK Silverline plusX coilovers
16" Rota wheels with Kumho V70a tires - race
17" rota Attacks with Kumho MX tires - street
FK strut bars
2002 euro front bumper, euro fenders, JMS 2002 skirt kit, RS rear, CFX CF hood, CFX/ShmeeSport CF WRC wing

oh wait, already got all of that! :D

My ultimate focus....if I ever figured this turbo out....then mine. :lol:

Paparoach,Jun 9 2004, 09:07 PM Wrote:My ultimate focus....if I ever figured this turbo out....then mine. :lol:
don't forget to plug the flux capacitor into the time-control unit, and top up those headlight fluids! :D :D
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jun 9 2004, 05:09 PM Wrote:
Paparoach,Jun 9 2004, 09:07 PM Wrote:My ultimate focus....if I ever figured this turbo out....then mine. :lol:
don't forget to plug the flux capacitor into the time-control unit, and top up those headlight fluids! :D :D
I have to be nice to you....damn you and your sct ;)

I'd take a SVT ZX3, blue, add components up front and a sub in the hatch in a nice fiberglass enclosure. Intrax springs, short shifter, and a built 2.3L in place of the zetec. Also a LSD for the 6sp.
Hah...... I like where Jays going......

Only i would try to make the car more aerodynamic as well.

My ultimate focus probably wouldnt have the zetec engine in it either ... :(
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Jun 9 2004, 10:48 PM Wrote:Hah...... I like where Jays going......

Only i would try to make the car more aerodynamic as well.

My ultimate focus probably wouldnt have the zetec engine in it either ... :(
Holy sheat....he returns from his adventures?

darkpuppet,Jun 9 2004, 05:09 PM Wrote:.....and top up those headlight fluids! :D :D
My headlights are still dim....

and I used the whole bottle!!!
My brother suggested that his ultimate Focus would be....
Any year any model filled to the top with 100 dollar bills... I have to agree. I'd like to change my ultimate to the same as his...
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Jun 11 2004, 08:45 PM Wrote:My brother suggested that his ultimate Focus would be....
Any year any model filled to the top with 100 dollar bills... I have to agree. I'd like to change my ultimate to the same as his...
I can top that...

filled to the top with $1000 bills and nekkid ladies!!

;)