Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ofoc And Fc Together
I agree with all of you...that it would be a good idea to have regions for the future legions...lol! Actually, that would be a good way to garner more interest in the clubs we have, as well as show the sponsors that they've got customers everywhere, and hopefully we can get new ones to come onboard too. Advertising the club to some extent would be a great idea...I just moved up to CFB Petawawa last weekend, and already I've seen that tons of people up there have Foci's, including ones with minor mods done to them already too. Advertising the OFOC and FC in places like that would maybe generate more members and interest if they didn't know about them already. I wish I had a lot more pimpcards for the OFOC...I'd put one under the wiper of every Foci I see on base, as well as in Pet and Pembroke. Oh yeah, there's a lot more Foci down in Brantford with mods done to them now too...I'm thinkin that advertising group meets and events and the clubs themselves will change things...

Just my .02
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Yes guy this is gonna amazing.....

What should our Gang Colours be.....

We need beatches though (man and female)....Rich counts as one.

Can I be the leader.....if you vote for me I will never moderate you ever again. Almost like a license to kill especially for you Bunny and Puppet.

We need a name too...let me think. How about THE BASTARDS.

I like that....fear THE BASTARDS.....yes.
I think the board should be called Focusonthebastards.net

Time to go get some patches made who wants one?
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Hey kevin whos gonna be incharge of the Kapuskasing Chapter? :lol: :ph34r:
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,May 6 2004, 06:12 PM Wrote:Hey kevin whos gonna be incharge of the Kapuskasing Chapter? :lol: :ph34r:
Holy fukin memory batman....you can be Vice-Bastard :D

We need men like you....

Ive been nominated to be the Leader of the stoney creek chapter :D
Chapters = good idea. Tho the Toronto chapter would soon be devastated due to all the shitty drivers here.

Problem with people working retail = doesn't matter. Most of us who work weekends work Saturday AND Sunday. What would help things is more notice on events and avoiding sudden changes.

Most important thing: If Dean's going to be contacting people for sponsorship and whatnot, can someone teach the kid how to spell? :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,May 6 2004, 06:46 PM Wrote:Most important thing: If Dean's going to be contacting people for sponsorship and whatnot, can someone teach the kid how to spell? :P
You are in ....you are definately a BASTARD.

Who else :P

I might buy another focus so I can be abastard some day also please plaease Can I be an honourly bastard????
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,May 6 2004, 07:36 PM Wrote:I might buy another focus so I can be abastard some day also please plaease Can I be an honourly bastard????
You can be an associate BASTARD!!! :D

and no wonder this club is not working and people laff at us

look if people came down this saturday then we could get this going and everyone can express their opinons and we can be stronger look i took this saturday off work for this and i realy need the money but right now i think the 1st club meeting for the year i=s importent

now if i can take a day off work i think so can all you at lest 1/2 a day
most retail doont open till 10: so 2-3 hours off work wont hurt

so show your support
I'm already a bastard!!

so..am I one or...... not yet????

can I be REDBASTARDSVT???..AHH PAPPA??? :ph34r:
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
wait everyone, this post is my post that dean stole from me, I want all the credits for all above instigation of discussion and royalty base on profit.

talk to my hand, or to the lawyer on my right, thank you.

-Marc "bastardo" B
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
Sorry fellas. I'm still trying to take this seriously.

I'll be there on Saturday to discuss if need be.

Plus it's a good way to show your support.
SVT dean,May 6 2004, 08:53 PM Wrote:and no wonder this club is not working and people laff at us

look if people came down this saturday then we could get this going and everyone can express their opinons and we can be stronger look i took this saturday off work for this and i realy need the money but right now i think the 1st club meeting for the year i=s importent

now if i can take a day off work i think so can all you at lest 1/2 a day
most retail doont open till 10: so 2-3 hours off work wont hurt

so show your support
You really want to know why this club doesn't work.

It doesn't work for a number of reasons. I am going to try and not sound like an ass but if I do oh well.

First and foremost a car club should be about only one thing FUN....that is it that is all. It isn't about who has the nicest car and who wins all the shows etc etc. We should get together in order to have fun and help each other out. Who cares if we have money. Who cares how people are doing in shows. Really all we should care about is each other and their level of fun. You can not just say this is how we are going to do it and hopefully everyone will agree, unfortunately that is not how it works.

Now time to be an ass, Dean you know I like you but you have to tone it down. You can't consistently yell at people, be an ass and then expect everyone to run out and embrace you and your club. If you want to represent us you are going to have to go about it a different way. There should be no reason why I have to go in and clean up messes on this board that you have started. You above anyone else should know how to act in order to get people to follow you and your ideas. Let's put it in perspective: Every year Dan has a G2G and every year it is a huge success. Dan is a supreme ass as everyone knows but he also goes out of his way to help the people around him and making sure everyone has a great time.

You want participation try and organize an annual event. Give people plenty of notice and watch the turn out. It doesn't even have to be car related. We have to start focusing on fun and Dean if fun for you is shows kudos to you. Put for most part that doesn't summarize our group of people.

I don't know if you missed my quote before about you helping Jay and this site with the money you raised. Because to be honest with you this board is probably the biggest gathering place and source of fun. So support it!!!

Just my 2 cents though....oh Dean you can be a BASTARD if you like.

I won't be able to make it down for the detail day, so I'm forced to voice my opinion here as a member of both sites.

I'm willing to keep pimping as hard as possible, be it one club or two.

I'm willing to mass-distribute and print club flyers on my own time/cash.

I really don't care if we're one club or two, but regional recognition should be allowed / supported. I mean, Paparoach is in Sudbury with a couple other guys, I'm in North Bay. We all support OFOC and FocusCanada.net, but we simply can't drive down every 2 weeks for meets and G2Gs. At least, not the ones we can't camp at (speaking for myself on this one).

So if Paparoach heads up Sudbury and west of there, I head up North Bay and West Nipissing / Trout Creek / South River, yadda yadda... it becomes workable.

I mean we always talk about coming down, but would anyone from the south end of the province really drive up for one of our G2Gs on a weekend? Would you if there was camping?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,May 7 2004, 01:43 PM Wrote:I mean we always talk about coming down, but would anyone from the south end of the province really drive up for one of our G2Gs on a weekend? Would you if there was camping?
I'd go for a weekend of camping up there plus I have a buddy of mine who lives near Powassen. Thing is if I took off for a weekend I'd have to leave the Focus in town for the wife to use and I'd take my car.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I'd be up for North Bay. I go up every couple of years, since my mom is originally from up there. Just like to look at Gramps old motel and second hand shop, plus pay my respect at the cemetary, and go to the "club" (dunno the name) across the street from the timmies.
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
I would go camping up north or just about anywhere, I just need sufficient notice. It's amazing but I do have a little bit of a life outside this board/club.

I will try and make it to the detail day. Unfortunately, I made scheduling changes based on the detail day being last weekend. I cannot change things around again. I'm not holding a grudge about the change, rain and babies happen.

Isn't planning an event like planning a party, invite 50, plan for 25?
Cool vice bastard NICE!

I'm not siding with anyone but the problem is we do schedule some events really early but what happends is many people say they will come then when the event happends 5 people show. This happends for mostly every meet we have, show wise I dont know I only went to one show last year and it was kind of last minute and three of us showed up. I look at this board with 450 some odd people and only 10 of us are regulars that show up to these meets, yes I understand that some people dont live in Ontario or they do but live far away from toronto. Thier are a considerable amount of people that do live around the T.O area that just dont show up. BUT on a positive note this is a brand new year with more members, so lets just wait and see how this year unfolds and if it gets worse THEN we can bitch at each other.

-Dom A.K.A Vice-Bastard