Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back!
Mmmmmmmmmm Montecristo's

Whose your buddy with a 40th coming up?? Hint hint.

And i think your pics are either ready or just about. But were going away tomorrow (wednesday) and will be back Friday.

:hi: back
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Congrats on having a girl you can stand for the rest of your life........Ive been having terrible luck with the relationship department, but the other departments are still doing good.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Cuba is stupid cheap. Th only thing really worht buying in the whole country is coffee, cigars, and rum. That's it. Everything else you can get here in a far better way.

And cheap? Stupid cheap. EVERYTHING!

The food? BAH!

I mean my second job is cooking so I know good food when I see it. I was having troubles finding food I liked there. There was a beach side snack bar that made a mean fried chicken. I think I ate 2000 pieces of fried chicke while I was there :puke:

Mind you, my resort was full of Euro-Trash and I personally know those people wouldn't know good food if it jumped up and smacked them in the face.

It was quite sad really.
Punta Cana next time in the DR... what a place. And the beaches are awesome. Food's good too.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 26 2006, 09:17 AM Wrote:Punta Cana next time in the DR... what a place. And the beaches are awesome. Food's good too.
[right][snapback]199072[/snapback][/right]

going in march for a wedding.

which resort did you stay at? we went to porta plata DR a few years back and loved it!!
cant wait to go back!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Congrats on the wedding!!!
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
so... now that you're back and the wedding is done. Is someone gonna organize a wings and beer meet?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
^^^you mentioned it.

You plan it!

Touched it last!
This Friday at St. Louis. I didn't even read this and I just emailed Steve about it.
We regular's need to sit down and get pissed up over beers.

I am off on another vacation up north until Friday afternoon. PM me if this is a go.

Meford, if youre driving there as well i'll bring the sidewalls.

I won't get there until 7 though. I'm at work until 6:30
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jul 26 2006, 12:12 PM Wrote:Meford, if youre driving there as well i'll bring the sidewalls.

I won't get there until 7 though. I'm at work until 6:30
[right][snapback]199125[/snapback][/right]

You da man. And 7 is fine by me. I am sure Tony has to check with the better half and as soon as Steve is back on, he will be in. So this is a gooooooooo.

I'm broke.

I'll admit it too.

May not be able to make this one. I emptied the bank accounts last week :P
ANTHONYD,Jul 26 2006, 01:45 PM Wrote:I'm broke.

I'll admit it too.

[right][snapback]199132[/snapback][/right]

Blackmarket cigars anyone?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Jul 26 2006, 01:45 PM Wrote:I'm broke.

I'll admit it too.

[right][snapback]199132[/snapback][/right]

I'll buy ya a beer....

someone set a start time and I'll see ya's there. I won't set a start time because I end up waiting 45 minutes for everyone else.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'm finished at 1:00pm fridays :P
ZX5focused,Jul 26 2006, 09:58 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 26 2006, 09:17 AM Wrote:Punta Cana next time in the DR... what a place. And the beaches are awesome. Food's good too.
[right][snapback]199072[/snapback][/right]

going in march for a wedding.

which resort did you stay at? we went to porta plata DR a few years back and loved it!!
cant wait to go back!
[right][snapback]199091[/snapback][/right]

We stayed at the Palladium Grand Bavaro - what a place. The beach is killer and I could live on the catamarans all day long. I'd be burnt to a crisp, but happy! :lol:

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.