Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Focus Zx5 (pic)
Great to hear! The car looks great! I wish I had the gfx package, it's one sweet setup, that's for sure. As for the tip, i'd make sure you got it... but knowing what they look like installed, i'd go somewhere else and actually purchase a nice looking tip that can actually be welded on.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I really like the car! Grrrr, I wish I waited till the '06s!
The Duratec series makes for a nice offering for sure. I liked the linear power delivery when we test-drove a 05 sedan a couple of months back.

I like the GFX package, but sadly Sara doesn't. Niteshi t would solve the marker issue she has with the front, though :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I like.... Now show up at the BBQ this year so we can see it!
is it me or did they forget to put on sideskirts to match the front/rear bumper? looks great though love how the car looks from the dealership.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
ANTHONYD,May 25 2006, 12:58 PM Wrote:I like.... Now show up at the BBQ this year so we can see it!
[right][snapback]189380[/snapback][/right]

When is the BBQ?.. Need to find out if I need to work on that day.. :)
cowymo,May 25 2006, 01:57 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,May 25 2006, 12:58 PM Wrote:I like.... Now show up at the BBQ this year so we can see it!
[right][snapback]189380[/snapback][/right]

When is the BBQ?.. Need to find out if I need to work on that day.. :)
[right][snapback]189459[/snapback][/right]
august 12 in burlington :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
cowymo,May 25 2006, 12:45 AM Wrote:There are so much differences between the 03 and 06 models.

There is no auto door lock for the 06. 

The seatbelt chimes when the passenger beside isn't putting on the belt..

The stereo is so much better.

The seats are more comfortable.

Verdict - I don't miss my wagon anymore!!.. hahahaa..  :D
[right][snapback]189349[/snapback][/right]

They dumped autolock on the doors? :blink: Finally someone listened (I know you can turn it off on the '05's but its such a hassle I haven't bothered) CAn you engage autolock on the '06 if you want it?

Yeah the passenger seatbelyt chime was introed with the '05 MY I think, mine does it, drives the front seat passenger nuts ;)

The 05+ stereo is just easier to use and view than the 00-04MY cars, it's not as pretty but functionality is my preference over form :)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 25 2006, 12:31 PM Wrote:
cowymo,May 25 2006, 12:45 AM Wrote:There are so much differences between the 03 and 06 models.

There is no auto door lock for the 06. 

The seatbelt chimes when the passenger beside isn't putting on the belt..

The stereo is so much better.

The seats are more comfortable.

Verdict - I don't miss my wagon anymore!!.. hahahaa..  :D
[right][snapback]189349[/snapback][/right]

They dumped autolock on the doors? :blink: Finally someone listened (I know you can turn it off on the '05's but its such a hassle I haven't bothered) CAn you engage autolock on the '06 if you want it?

Yeah the passenger seatbelyt chime was introed with the '05 MY I think, mine does it, drives the front seat passenger nuts ;)

The 05+ stereo is just easier to use and view than the 00-04MY cars, it's not as pretty but functionality is my preference over form :)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]189472[/snapback][/right]
There's no auto lock on my doors on my 05. And the stereo is 10x better once you replace that thing they call a deck.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Phantom,May 25 2006, 01:58 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 25 2006, 12:31 PM Wrote:They dumped autolock on the doors? :blink:  Finally someone listened (I know you can turn it off on the '05's but its such a hassle I haven't bothered) CAn you engage autolock on the '06 if you want it?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]189472[/snapback][/right]
There's no auto lock on my doors on my 05. And the stereo is 10x better once you replace that thing they call a deck.
[right][snapback]189493[/snapback][/right]

Weird, maybe your dealership disabled it before you picked it up, 'cause mine locks up tighter than Fort Knox once the car starts rolling under power :blink:

Oh I don't dispute there are better aftermarket decks out there but in my case, the plug & play of the Ford stock deck with the steering wheel mounted audio controls was paramount ;)

NefCanuck
Nice car, my dad bought one exactly the same a few weeks back.....the only difference is his has a nice chrome exhaust tip that came with it ;)
Yeap.. good news.. U are enable or disable the auto lock for the 06s... also for my chrome tip, I'd called up the dealership and they are going to put it on next week.. hahaha.. some dealership just think that the client knows nothing.. thanks to you guys who brought it up to me.. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
car looks nice man!

congrats!