Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oilers Advance!
I agree...

so, this brings up a valid question guys...

how 'bout dose jayz!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Plese keep the whoring to the other thread.
scoobasteve,May 2 2006, 03:41 PM Wrote:I agree...

so, this brings up a valid question guys...

how 'bout dose jayz!
[right][snapback]184712[/snapback][/right]

what about them ? they still suck :huh:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
remain on topic.
NefCanuck,May 2 2006, 03:20 PM Wrote:What hurts worse though?  Not making the playoffs at all or losing to an "NHL Team" whose total payroll might equal your teams travel budget for the season :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]184659[/snapback][/right]
Two words -- Salary cap.

Leafs had as much to work with as the Wings did. ;)

And yeah. it is better to make the playoffs and get knocked out as opposed to not making it at all.

Wings - RegSeason 124/164=76% Playoffs 2/6=33%

Leafs - RegSeason 90/164=55% Playoffs=We'll get'em next year (again)

What marks would you rather have?
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,May 2 2006, 02:50 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 2 2006, 03:20 PM Wrote:What hurts worse though?  Not making the playoffs at all or losing to an "NHL Team" whose total payroll might equal your teams travel budget for the season :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]184659[/snapback][/right]
Two words -- Salary cap.

Leafs had as much to work with as the Wings did. ;)

And yeah. it is better to make the playoffs and get knocked out as opposed to not making it at all.

Wings - RegSeason 124/164=76% Playoffs 2/6=33%

Leafs - RegSeason 90/164=55% Playoffs=We'll get'em next year (again)

What marks would you rather have?
[right][snapback]184729[/snapback][/right]

Darn you getting your facts right :lol: Then again, I doubt they have as many nice golf courses in and around Detriot as they do around Toronto.

NefCanuck
Leafs suck, Raptors suck, Jays suck!!!! :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
NefCanuck,May 2 2006, 04:20 PM Wrote:Darn you getting your facts right :lol:  Then again, I doubt they have as many nice golf courses in and around Detriot as they do around Toronto.[right][snapback]184750[/snapback][/right]
Touchà :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Oscar The Grouch,May 2 2006, 04:27 PM Wrote:Leafs suck, Raptors suck, Jays suck!!!! :lol:
[right][snapback]184753[/snapback][/right]

Another fine contribution brought to us by Oscar.

:rolleyes:
Oscar The Grouch,May 2 2006, 08:27 PM Wrote:Leafs suck, Raptors suck, Jays suck!!!! :lol:
[right][snapback]184753[/snapback][/right]

Jays are doing pretty good arnt they??...leafs well, yeah and raptors, they can be good, but still suck.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Yup Jays are third right now and getting better.

They're quite good this year.
thought so...and how the hell have they played over 25 games??? did the season start a month ago??
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,May 2 2006, 08:38 PM Wrote:thought so...and how the hell have they played over 25 games??? did the season start a month ago??
[right][snapback]184764[/snapback][/right]

the baseball season is 160+ games :)
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Out come all the Leaf fans to laugh at the Wings defeat. At least you guys have something to cheer about. Hopefully this year is the start to a long string of missing the playoffs for those useless pricks you guys in Toronto call a hockey team. I'm not jumping on any bandwagons, but hopefully the the Flames beat the Ducks and go on to $h1t kick the Oilers.

BTW, I'm not bitter.... :lol:
I watched the game and i couldn't believed they came back to win.... great job Oilers.... Now let's go flames and have ourselves a good ole battle of alberta :D
My Mom Says I'm Special
Kool_ZX3,May 2 2006, 05:07 PM Wrote:i couldn't believed they came back to win....
[right][snapback]184825[/snapback][/right]

You and me both.....:censored2:
Well Montreal just lost in overtime. :(

discuss
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
ANTHONYD,May 2 2006, 04:30 PM Wrote:Another fine contribution brought to us by Oscar.

:rolleyes:
[right][snapback]184756[/snapback][/right]

It was a better contribution than the Leafs gave this year.

:lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
FociPhil,May 2 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:hmmm....edmonton is only about 5 hours away...PLAYOFF HOCKEY w00t w00t!!!
[right][snapback]184537[/snapback][/right]

who car are we taking, i'm in.
'03 Focus SVT
I'm glad they moved on, since now... one Canadian team has lost out!