Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Personal Motto?
1) People are idiots.
2) Every time you idiot-proof something, idiots become craftier.
3) At least 25% of all people are huge idiots. If your 3 best friends are OK, guess who you are?
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
If you can't be with the one you love - LOVE THE ONE YOUR WITH !!! B) B)
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
dlb,Oct 30 2005, 10:43 PM Wrote:If you can't be with the one you love - LOVE THE ONE YOUR WITH !!!  B)  B)
[right][snapback]152539[/snapback][/right]
don't you mean...

If you can't be with the one you love - LOVE THE ONE YOU LOVE YOURSELF WITH!!!!!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

When life is passing you by....
DOWNSHIFT.
Karma's a mother f ucker

I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
fawk raine
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 07:04 PM Wrote:fawk raine
[right][snapback]152793[/snapback][/right]

thats a terrific way to live....
french_connection,Oct 28 2005, 01:25 PM Wrote:Keep on Rollin'

B)

2p1s
[right][snapback]152251[/snapback][/right]

^^^^^^^^^ figures........

here is one....."give your head a shake"

or.................."just say no"

or more too the point..."dont assume anything you will make an ass out of you and me"

try this one....."the truth will set you free"

and one that seems appropriate right now..."birds of a feather ,flock together"
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
oh I forgot one......

"dont have an argument with an idiot.....he has more experience and will win"
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:fawk raine

Got bikerack?
my personal favorite....and has a special significance at the moment......

"revenge is a plate best served cold"
Tried and failed? The biggest failure is to stop trying.
Turbo arrived!
this is the one that sums up my life, not so much that I follow it specifically it's just a relatively good indicator of how things seem to work for me....

"the measure of the man is not how many times he gets knocked down, but how many times he gets back up"

Iam sure people who have experienced some of lifes ill fated tests will understand......presumming your not smoking so much dope that you have to behave like a kid still in grade ten.....
Be prepared,
Karma's a bitch,
Do onto others as you would have done to you,
The harder I work, the more Luck I have.
Work smart, not hard.
life's a bitch... SLAP IT!!

a gun isn't the only solution... there are lots of other weapons to use

Eat right, exercise daily, live clean, die anyway

Death is a once in a lifetime experience
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN CHECKING SOMETHING OR SOMEONE OUT (CHICK)

-SOMEONE - SOMEWHERE - IS SICK OF THAT - !!! :blink: :lol:
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
- HOMER

took for ever to find that one... couldn't remember how it went
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Homer has great sayings. :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:fawk raine

:lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
As a buddy of mine says, "Break window, will travel" :lol:

Of course, it would be so much better if he wasn't referring to ME. :rolleyes:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.