Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ofoc And Fc Together
Just my 3 cents. If you held events like the Dyno Day coming up, and you have commitments, from say 15 people, then why don't you ask for some cash in advance? If you put up a nonrefundable deposit, then people are going to do their dambdest to be their, or they lose thier cash. Charge $10 a head to go into an event, that makes it affordable to all, and the club makes money and people actually show up instead of blowing you off like somebody's mom!!!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Roach:

Well said. I agree.
If we started to organize meets at a parking lot, tim hortons whatever that were weekly or biweekly so people can just come out talk, laugh, and go off to do something afterwards this would help as well. Since this would allow us all to know each other in person not just over the board. The few meets that take place (not all of them) are generally too focus specific IMO (dyno, install whatever). We need to go play some sports game, go karting, paintball (can take out your frustration on dean :P ), mountain biking, rollerblading, DRINKING etc.

As well we could choose three + locations that would rotate that would be good for the most amount of people. This way no one would always be driving a great distance to each meet. By having it set in stone rain or shine it would allow for people to schedule a time.

Yes this board may have 400 members, but you will never see more then 10-15 cars at a meet usually. Some people are probably dormant, signed up one time and never came back, or some people are just to unsure if they should come out. With all the different car meets I attend usually there are a standard base of 10 or so people who will always come out and then there are a few straggelers(sp) that will come out every once and a while.

(if you want me to try and organize some sort of meet like this let me know and I will do my best)

2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)