Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Offical NHL THread
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2007, 01:21 PM Wrote:
PDW,Oct 15 2007, 12:17 PM Wrote:
torradan,Oct 7 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:Gawd, I'm so ashamed.

It looks like they've taken the slug logo to heart.. and acting just that - like a bunch of slugs.

I actually enjoyed watching the Habs/Leafs last night more than Sabres/Islanders.

I hope they get their act together and start playing like a team. Lose a couple of star players and they start playing like retards.
[right][snapback]250342[/snapback][/right]
Well you got an easy game tonight so hopefully your guys can use this as practice and get their crap together..... :lol:
My team on the other hand has 3 games in 14 days from Oct 14th to the 27th. what the hell is that ????
[right][snapback]251019[/snapback][/right]

I'd be careful about saying things like that. Apparently the Leafs react badly when they lose in a horrific fashion (and sorry but letting Sid get his first two goals of the year against you is pretty damn bad <_<)

Might be looking at a banana slug milkshake tonight when all is said & done :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]251020[/snapback][/right]

*giggle*

Care to place a wager?
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2007, 05:21 PM Wrote:I'd be careful about saying things like that.  Apparently the Leafs react badly when they lose in a horrific fashion (and sorry but letting Sid get his first two goals of the year against you is pretty damn bad <_<)

Might be looking at a banana slug milkshake tonight when all is said & done :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]251020[/snapback][/right]
they got eaten by the canes and played the islanders the next game with their backup in net...

2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
BRYAN MCCABE MOLSON # 1 STAR!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

im not even a leaf or sabre fan but that s*** is funny!!!! 3 secs left and mccabe wants to score the winner!!! :lol:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Oct 15 2007, 09:56 PM Wrote:BRYAN MCCABE MOLSON # 1 STAR!!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

im not even a leaf or sabre fan but that s*** is funny!!!! 3 secs left and mccabe wants to score the winner!!! :lol:
[right][snapback]251049[/snapback][/right]

This game nearly gave me a heart attack. I was really afraid of a shootout.

But thanks McCabe! Right idea, wrong net.
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Argh and I voted Raycroft fan favourite after two periods.... sonofamonkeypissant :angry:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2007, 10:33 PM Wrote:Argh and I voted Raycroft fan favourite after two periods.... sonofamonkeypissant :angry:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]251051[/snapback][/right]

Can't blame Raycroft, he did a good job. He stopped what? 40+ shots?

Can only stop so many before some go past, its just statistics.

If McCabe were Columbian, he'd already be dead.
--
Team PITA
torradan,Oct 15 2007, 09:35 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2007, 10:33 PM Wrote:Argh and I voted Raycroft fan favourite after two periods.... sonofamonkeypissant :angry:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]251051[/snapback][/right]

Can't blame Raycroft, he did a good job. He stopped what? 40+ shots?

Can only stop so many before some go past, its just statistics.

If McCabe were Columbian, he'd already be dead.
[right][snapback]251052[/snapback][/right]

I think I have access to a spare tire that'd fit around McCabe's neck :lol:

NefCanuck
PDW,Oct 15 2007, 01:17 PM Wrote:
torradan,Oct 7 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:Gawd, I'm so ashamed.

It looks like they've taken the slug logo to heart.. and acting just that - like a bunch of slugs.

I actually enjoyed watching the Habs/Leafs last night more than Sabres/Islanders.

I hope they get their act together and start playing like a team. Lose a couple of star players and they start playing like retards.
[right][snapback]250342[/snapback][/right]
Well you got an easy game tonight so hopefully your guys can use this as practice and get their crap together..... :lol:
[right][snapback]251019[/snapback][/right]
Wasn't quite a practice for the Sabres last night was it? Although the Leafs BLEW IT it wasn't a cakewalk for the Sabres. Exciting, but. I'd rather have boring wins than an exciting loss. Mcabe has got to go.. and take Kubina with him.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
It wasn't the fact that McCabe scored the goal that hurt -- it was when he rode his hockey stick around the ice like a horse that made it insulting.

:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Oct 16 2007, 07:51 AM Wrote:It wasn't the fact that McCabe scored the goal that hurt -- it was when he rode his hockey stick around the ice like a horse that made it insulting.

:lol:
[right][snapback]251065[/snapback][/right]
:rofl:
Maybe he'l wave his no trade clause to go to Buffalo, as if Buffalo would be that stupid to trade for him. :lol:
K&N Filter.....
McCabe is a bum.... I've been saying it for years.

WTF was the management thinking when they signed this guy up?

Fans in T.O. are FINALLY starting to boo him when he touches the puck....3 years too late *shaking head*
oldeguy,Oct 16 2007, 11:28 AM Wrote:Wasn't quite a practice for the Sabres last night was it? Although the Leafs BLEW IT it wasn't a cakewalk for the Sabres. Exciting, but. I'd rather have boring wins than an exciting loss. Mcabe has got to go.. and take Kubina with him.
[right][snapback]251063[/snapback][/right]
NO it was definatley not practice. I thought at a poit the leafs were gonna take it. Buffalo played pretty sloppy at some points...

But heres an interesting observation.... 3 teams so far have started their backup against Toronto....
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
I dunno, sleeping on it and thinking about the game overall, I would have to say that while McCabe may get the goat horns for the game winner fior Buffalo, he wasn't the only passenger on the "Oops Train" in the third and OT.

As for who gets run out of town on a rail, my vote is for Kubina and the guy that signed him (Yes, I'm looking at you John Ferguson Jr. :angry: )

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Oct 16 2007, 09:36 AM Wrote:McCabe is a bum.... I've been saying it for years.

WTF was the management thinking when they signed this guy up?

Fans in T.O. are FINALLY starting to boo him when he touches the puck....3 years too late *shaking head*
[right][snapback]251075[/snapback][/right]
McCabe had potential, at one point he was a pretty fair defencive defencemen. But, I guess he got tired of working for the big money.
K&N Filter.....
PDW,Oct 16 2007, 09:37 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Oct 16 2007, 11:28 AM Wrote:Wasn't quite a practice for the Sabres last night was it? Although the Leafs BLEW IT it wasn't a cakewalk for the Sabres. Exciting, but. I'd rather have boring wins than an exciting loss. Mcabe has got to go.. and take Kubina with him.
[right][snapback]251063[/snapback][/right]
NO it was definatley not practice. I thought at a poit the leafs were gonna take it. Buffalo played pretty sloppy at some points...

But heres an interesting observation.... 3 teams so far have started their backup against Toronto....
[right][snapback]251076[/snapback][/right]
Gerber? only because Emery is injured
Raycroft from what I hear is the "backup"
Doesn't really matter, Toronto's main problem is no defence. This is starting to sound like last year
K&N Filter.....
well at this point I would say Gerber is our starter..

I really meant Dubielewicz (Isles), Sabourin (Pens), And last night Thibault.... Just kind of weird considering you only usually do that against weaker teams. Maybe they had back to backs and their starters needed a rest I dont know. But its just strange to see Toronto facing backups so often...
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
PDW,Oct 16 2007, 10:55 AM Wrote:well at this point I would say Gerber is our starter..

I really meant Dubielewicz (Isles),  Sabourin (Pens), And last night Thibault.... Just kind of weird considering you only usually do that against weaker teams. Maybe they had back to backs and their starters needed a rest I dont know. But its just strange to see Toronto facing backups so often...
[right][snapback]251089[/snapback][/right]
Leafs are a weaker team :( , they can score, they just can't stop the other team from scoring.
K&N Filter.....
what you guys should be talking about is how they leafs blew a 2 -0 lead in the 3rd.......
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
A rare thing occurred last night in the NHL.........
The Leafs actually won a game :blink:
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Oct 19 2007, 07:01 AM Wrote:A rare thing occurred last night in the NHL.........
The Leafs actually won a game :blink:
[right][snapback]251332[/snapback][/right]

Were they playing the timbits hockey team?

just kidding.. they gave us a run for our money the other night (thanks McCabe!)

Did he get booed out of the ACC?
--
Team PITA