Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Here Make It To The Draggins Show?
I wasn't with my car (Jay's old car) all day but I was there for a little while each day and never ran across anyone from the site. Just curious if anyone was there or not.
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
I didnt hear about that show until it was over.. I should be going to the magestics show here in Regina though.
Hey Luke. You entering the car in majestics? Also did you get any pics from Draagins?
Yeah I was there, thought this was hilarious......

Whoever was showing the car, was very clear that 'they' built the car from scratch. Went into some detail on how hard it was to install the lambo doors, how they ordered the euro bumpers from overseas, etc. Explained how much hard work he did and the labour it took to build the car from scratch, etc.

Pretty funny...... LOL
S2,Apr 18 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:Yeah I was there, thought this was hilarious......

Whoever was showing the car, was very clear that 'they' built the car from scratch.  Went into some detail on how hard it was to install the lambo doors, how they ordered the euro bumpers from overseas, etc.  Explained how much hard work he did and the labour it took to build the car from scratch, etc.

Pretty funny...... LOL
[right][snapback]181820[/snapback][/right]

You mean Jay's old car, Lukes new car!?!?! You should have called him out on it!! Thats so weak!

HAHAHAHA what a ass clown!!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Apr 18 2006, 09:55 AM Wrote:
S2,Apr 18 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:Yeah I was there, thought this was hilarious......

Whoever was showing the car, was very clear that 'they' built the car from scratch.  Went into some detail on how hard it was to install the lambo doors, how they ordered the euro bumpers from overseas, etc.  Explained how much hard work he did and the labour it took to build the car from scratch, etc.

Pretty funny...... LOL
[right][snapback]181820[/snapback][/right]

You mean Jay's old car, Lukes new car!?!?! You should have called him out on it!! Thats so weak!

HAHAHAHA what a ass clown!!!
[right][snapback]181852[/snapback][/right]

Yup Jay's Old Car....... I asked the guy if he owned the car and he said no, BUT he built the whole thing and explained how, what he all did, etc. Thought it was funny considering anyone in Sask in the focus community KNOWS that car..... haha.
what a friggin idiot...i hope honkey-tonk sees this and tells whoever that guy was, that was looking after his car...to get a life!!

It makes me mad, and makes me laugh...but mostly laugh!!
Yeah I made it back to the show and ran into the guy. I was not impressed. He works at the Confederation store (which made no contribution to the show whatso-ever, Preston Crossing made all the donations and built the booth after one of the busiest days we've had all year) He was in the middle of telling some old guy how the doors were put in (incorectly) so I started asking him about the car and the work on it. I let him go on for a bit then pulled out the keys and unlocked the hatch to get the duster out. I told him I was the owner and that it was pretty lame of him to take credit for all the work done on the car. I take NO credit for the car so far. Once the stereo is done I will take credit for that. I always let people know I bought the car as-is. Please don't assume that I was up there bragging about all the work done to the car. That's simply gay-tastic of the guy.

Jay I'll post the few pics I have in "From the Street"
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
Honkeytonk Monkey,Apr 19 2006, 04:34 PM Wrote:Yeah I made it back to the show and ran into the guy. I was not impressed. He works at the Confederation store (which made no contribution to the show whatso-ever, Preston Crossing made all the donations and built the booth after one of the busiest days we've had all year) He was in the middle of telling some old guy how the doors were put in (incorectly) so I started asking him about the car and the work on it. I let him go on for a bit then pulled out the keys and unlocked the hatch to get the duster out. I told him I was the owner and that it was pretty lame of him to take credit for all the work done on the car. I take NO credit for the car so far. Once the stereo is done I will take credit for that. I always let people know I bought the car as-is. Please don't assume that I was up there bragging about all the work done to the car. That's simply gay-tastic of the guy.

Jay I'll post the few pics I have in "From the Street"
[right][snapback]182174[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I knew it wasn't you, the guy said specifically that he didn't own the car BUT he did all the work.......
guy was probly looking for side work, so he had to fake it and lie to random people to make it look like he does good work...what a clown!