Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woohoo No More Apc!
Well today i finally got rid of my last lingering piece of APC crap from my car!

I am now proudly APC FREE!!!!!

I was gladly rid of my APC gauge face today and replaced them with these...

Purple RS style metric gauges from S&H autotrends

[Image: 100_0644.jpg]

[Image: 100_0645.jpg]
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Nice! Got any before shots?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Those are sweet looking.

What other colors do they make them in? Purple wouldn't go in my car but an orange set would be cool if i could get them.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

euro_zx5,Apr 18 2006, 10:46 PM Wrote:Nice! Got any before shots?
[right][snapback]181997[/snapback][/right]
Nope, but they were the first Indiglo gauges for the focus and only came in mph

habmann,Apr 18 2006, 10:50 PM Wrote:Those are sweet looking.

What other colors do they make them in? Purple wouldn't go in my car but an orange set would be cool if i could get them.
[right][snapback]181998[/snapback][/right]
He will custom make what ever color you want, all i asked for was his RS style with purple instead of blue and to light up purple
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Those look sweet man. Nice job.
Did you take the needles off or just slide it over the top?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Congrats on the purge from all things APC....The bord and it's managers thank you.

P.s...they look sweet.
That looks truly pimp Gordo. I'll have to stop in and see it next week.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
got any night shots?
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 19 2006, 04:50 AM Wrote:Those look sweet man.  Nice job. 
Did you take the needles off or just slide it over the top?
[right][snapback]182018[/snapback][/right]

Yeah you have to take the needles off and peel the stock gauge face off as these gauges are more like a stock replacement rather than an indiglo over lay

FociPhil,Apr 19 2006, 10:18 AM Wrote:got any night shots?
[right][snapback]182066[/snapback][/right]

I tried to get a decent night shot, but the colour didn't show up as nice as it does in the car, and i want to try some brighter bulbs in there too. But all the white numbers/lettering lights up purple and the red numbers light up red
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
Awsome! if they make yellow I'd so get it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
can we burn the APC at the next meet?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I agree with meford! I smashed the heck outta my APC mirrors after I switched back to the stockers! It was lots o fun!
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Frost__2001,Apr 19 2006, 01:31 PM Wrote:Awsome! if they make yellow I'd so get it.
[right][snapback]182098[/snapback][/right]

here's a link to what they have....

http://www.sh-autotrends.com/index.php?cPath=14_2

and don't be afraid to ask for custom stuff, i did and i think they did a damn good job
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
Very nice!
[Image: 207.jpg]

Thank you, we appreciate the kind words.

We also have the RS type for the 3 gauge cluster also.

Thanks,
Tyler
Dude that is DOPE!!!

Nice job.
Total Cost including shipping?
Looks pretty good...

I agree that APC shouldn't be affiliated with all things Foci, however, they had a set of pedal covers that were an exact match for my dash bezel and shifter knob from Ford...so I got em...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
um....but we live in canada....aren't we supposed to have them in KM and not miles? Can they customize it and add KMs instead of miles?

I'll be finding myself going 60 mph instead of 60 km/hr and lose demerit points lol.
Be the change you want to see in this world.