Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What To Do Next
just trying to get some ideas of what i should do next
exhaust is coming in a couple weeks[Image: ?action=view&current=my_car_and_svt_01.jpg][Image: ?action=view&current=side_back.jpg][Image: ?action=view&current=leather_seats.jpg]
what do you have done already?
not much
leather seats
front and rear bumpers
springs
rims
an svt spoiler is in the mail
i have a few other ideas in mind
Depends on you i guess, with an exhaust coming, you might want to do an intake or a exhaust header. You could do new cams and cam gear, or if you've got lots of money to burn go forced induction.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Intake/Exhaust.

Euro those lights.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
i was thinking intake and sway bar
i have euro stock tail lights to go with my rear bumper
there sitting in my trunk
im not sure how i want to connect the wiring yet
Can't go wrong with a cold air intake. (cept on rainy days, bypass valve helps tho)
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
tires.

also i see just springs on your mod list and not dampers. might want to budget in some $ to replace those as well... maybe sell your springs and get a matched set like the svt suspension?
Save your money and use it for gas. :)
swing over and try some engine work...intake, TB, UDP, Cam gears, and just from those...you'll be hooked.
2002 Infra-red ZTS
thanks i should save my money for gas
but im addicted to buying car parts now
as for dampers there on my list of to buy items
i figured my shocks only have 15k on them
so i could hold off till i can afford the ones i want