Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darwinism - It's Taking Too Long
From the following NASIOC thread:

Youtube vid (also embedded in thread):

It's been a while, but I haven't seen such a blatant example of STUPIDITY in quite some time. A total lack of brain cells to the point that breathing must have been a stretch of personal capacity.

Those poor kids. :(

And, of course, the family has the audacity to sue the rail line. MORONS.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Jesus what a bunch of fawking idiots.

Of course they're going to sue. They got some idiot lawyer to take the case too.

After seeing that video, if a judge gives them anything other than free tickets to a sterilization clinic, he should be beaten with a rubber hose.

Crossing gates my ass. The lights are on, stop for crying out loud. Its worked for many many years. The gates are to protect the stupid people. Thankfully, there weren't any gates, and the world was rid of some stupid.

I do feel bad about the kids though.. that sucks.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA