Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Here Make It To The Draggins Show?
Honkeytonk Monkey,Apr 19 2006, 04:34 PM Wrote:Yeah I made it back to the show and ran into the guy. I was not impressed. He works at the Confederation store (which made no contribution to the show whatso-ever, Preston Crossing made all the donations and built the booth after one of the busiest days we've had all year) He was in the middle of telling some old guy how the doors were put in (incorectly) so I started asking him about the car and the work on it. I let him go on for a bit then pulled out the keys and unlocked the hatch to get the duster out. I told him I was the owner and that it was pretty lame of him to take credit for all the work done on the car. I take NO credit for the car so far. Once the stereo is done I will take credit for that. I always let people know I bought the car as-is. Please don't assume that I was up there bragging about all the work done to the car. That's simply gay-tastic of the guy.

Jay I'll post the few pics I have in "From the Street"
[right][snapback]182174[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I knew it wasn't you, the guy said specifically that he didn't own the car BUT he did all the work.......

Messages In This Thread
Anyone Here Make It To The Draggins Show? - S2 - 04-20-2006, 11:43 PM