Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter
What a wonderfull day, wake up early figure i'd get some time and install my ground wire and powerwire upgrades. I walk out to find someone decided to give the gift of egg to me. First I thought I was just the only victim, but I guess these punks had a carton and went and egged people on our streets and surrounding streets. On some other streets cars also were vandalized with markers and such...

This has always been a quiet neighborhood, arg....

Also after washing the egg off, it sort of left a spiderweb of cracked paint upon impact. GREAT! :angry:

Thats my easter story, hope the rest of you had a better day than I.
hardk0re,Apr 16 2006, 09:42 AM Wrote:Also after washing the egg off, it sort of left a spiderweb of cracked paint upon impact.  GREAT!  :angry:
[right][snapback]181406[/snapback][/right]

That's s***ty man.. my car got egged a few halloweens ago, but luckily they hit the back window and not the paint, and I got it before it froze on.

I've never heard of kids throwing eggs and vandalizing for Easter before, that's a new one to me..
those little bastards!!! THey must have got bunny s*** for easter this year, or at least they will next year. That sucks man,
That sucks... got any pics of the paint damage?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
s***ty deal. Sorry to hear about that.
Ouch, that sucks Kev.

I hate paint troubles.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Think that sucks?

I live in a quiet neighbourhood... left the top off my Jeep overnight while I was gone at a buddy's wedding. Wasn't worried, it was lifted, and alarmed. My stereo was safe.

Came back next day to egg on the outside, and some on the inside. After it was baking all day in mid-May sun. Took me ALL day to clean, and MAN did it stink like a mofo...
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  happy easter even if your not a catholic paolo 4 1,974 04-14-2015, 02:21 AM
Last Post: CookieMahnster
  Happy Orthodox Easter to those who are Not Catholic paolo 0 1,137 04-13-2015, 03:06 AM
Last Post: paolo
  Happy Easter Weekend Focus man. Focus. 2 1,501 04-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Last Post: paolo