Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meets For 2010
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to start up a thread for discussions of our new meets this year and get some dates sorted out. Was thinking about making a master meet list with dates, event names, location, organizer, link (basically a sticky) of some of the events we'll be hosting as well as any local meets during that timeframe.

Hopefully if we start something like this, we'll get some more attendance than last years.

Has there been any thoughts of us still having the classic meets?

FC.net Algonquin Camping Trip
FC.net BBQ
FC.net Niagara Cruise

I hope I'm not stepping on any mod's toes on this. If so, sorry guys.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Good post, I'll give more details if I plan on doing anything this year. But I really wanna see the Niagara Cruise up and running. Later this spring for thought and planning on it.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Good idea!!! we should draw up a calendar for the summer, i want to come to more events. I've had a focus since i was 16, my first car, and i haven't been involved in the focus &quot;community&quot;. I work at a Ford dealership in Toronto, I'd like to have a meet there one day, if we can get enough members to go.
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
Niagara Cruise FTW!!!!

I will most likely not be able to attend the camping trip due to the kidlets, but the one year I did attend it was awsome. A must for everyone.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
im down for just about anything aslong as i can get this damn car going.

props oscar.
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
GFXjamie,Apr 8 2010, 11:18 PM Wrote:im down for just about anything aslong as i can get this damn car going.

props oscar.
[right][snapback]304829[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Hey dude when you play with the plumbing, you gotta expect a few leaks along the way.

You'll get it sorted out I'm sure and props to you for tackling the mechanical stuff yourself, not something I can do (and that Fusion SC is finally coming into form too :()

NefCanuck
The Niagara Cruise is fairly easy and simple to plan. If you want one, then I will try and delegate or put something together. The fall is a great time for that cruise, but anytime is fine.

But, and there is always a butt for me, I am extremely busy this summer with work. And I may not be able to do anything if you guys want something over the summer. But if you want to plan this on your own, I can certainly aid in the process.

A great idea for the cruise is always a scavenger hunt with a meet afterward for some lunch at a local park. Where we started the cruise one year (near the Queenston/Lewiston bridge) there is a great park and lots of parking. The reason for a fall cruise in Niagara is the traffic on a weekend can be killer, especially in the summer on a Sunday coming home. So if you want the cruise in Niagara and want me to get er done, consider it done and we will set a date of Sunday September 26(pending the king of kancel won't kancel it or puppet approves)

There, a start for you Oscar.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
AND without instructions. i got mad props from randy and vik LOL

MAF is toast, new one to come and finally have car out terrorizing i hope

I really wanna do a lot of meets and such this year. we should figure out a lot ahead of time so like said before, more can plan and make it out. id love to go on a camping trip and cruises. lets get the ball rolling and have a sick season

NefCanuck,Apr 9 2010, 09:45 AM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Apr 8 2010, 11:18 PM Wrote:im down for just about anything aslong as i can get this damn car going.

props oscar.
[right][snapback]304829[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Hey dude when you play with the plumbing, you gotta expect a few leaks along the way.

You'll get it sorted out I'm sure and props to you for tackling the mechanical stuff yourself, not something I can do (and that Fusion SC is finally coming into form too :()

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]304836[/snapback][/right]
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Did I kill this topic with my post?

Look, anyone can plan anything. So if you want it, then get started. I think puppet would be up for anything that involved promotion and exposure of the site.

Plan something for NB Oscar. Who knows, maybe people want to head up to the near north?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
The Scavenger hunt a few years back was super fun.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
I'm sorry as I've had some family issues as of late (grandfather passed away) and trying to catchup at work.

I've made a rough list of events that are going on right now and will think about an event in Northern Ontario. Not sure how many people would be interested in it, but I have a tour in my mind.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin