Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found A Pop-song I Like..
maybe because it makes fun of retardation, but I love this song...

Stupid Girls by Pink

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Apr 14 2006, 09:52 AM Wrote:maybe because it makes fun of retardation, but I love this song...

Stupid Girls by Pink
[right][snapback]181189[/snapback][/right]

Not a fan but appreciate the message. She was in Toronto this week speaking to high school girls about self esteem which is nice.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
she rips on a few people in the video, quite funny!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
hate that song, but a pretty good message in the song.
'03 Focus SVT
pink is nasty....
Pink IS nasty, same with the video and that song sucks. But sure, the message is good.
Pink has the abdomen and hips of a boy, when she wears lowrise pants it looks like she should have a wang
I Vtec
:hitit:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Definately a good message.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

She's one of the few left in that industry with a soul. I won't be cranking her tunes, but I respect her stand and her music.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.