Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sask Fourm
Hey all Sask members, like to see a little bit more activity in this fourm. I know that their are a handful of memeber in Sask so there really isn't a lot of activity. Doesn't really matter what you post up, try and keep it related to cars, G2G or other social events.

I also plan on working on a some business cards that everyone could hand out or put under the wiper blade of a focus that you see on the street. It could be seen as a trial of the cards to see if they boost membership in Sask and then spread around to other regions.

Focusguy7476, Sask Moderator.
'03 Focus SVT
posting for forum activity.

good idea with the card thing, I bet that will work
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Yeah we're here, but few and far between. I'm more of a lurker these days, but I come to say hi now and then.
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
Did you know that Sask. has the largest km of roads for any province in all of Canada?187,000kms
I would never had believed it.

But, and here's the butt............only 15% are paved.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Apr 9 2006, 04:50 AM Wrote:Did you know that Sask. has the largest km of roads for any province in all of Canada?187,000kms
I would never had believed it.

But, and here's the butt............only 15% are paved.
[right][snapback]180024[/snapback][/right]

yep, that what happens in province that's a rectangle and has a grid laid out every mile and to help the famers figure out how far they are from the home section.
'03 Focus SVT
Keep in mind that three of us (myself included very very soon) have gotten out of the focus and into something else. That's probably 40% of the Sask modding population, at least on this site. There's not alot of modded foci here in Sask, anything that I would call 'modded' anyway.

Regardless, it would be nice to see some more things going on in here.
i'd really like to see more events and happenings posted up in here. if you see events in the paper or online that are taking place. i've been looking for events everywhere, so keep checking in this fourm.

so even if your not going to be driving a focus, stay around a keep us all posted on whats happening with yourself.
'03 Focus SVT
Yes definitely will. Actually I seen a black ZX3, whale tail, altezzas, not sure what else with Sask tags booting around town yesterday. Never seen that one yet either.
Car Show with exotics in Regina april 21-23 :D. With Boyd Coddington. I'm going and taking the Digi with me to post up some pics on here.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Dragons car show is coming up...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Apr 11 2006, 03:06 PM Wrote:Dragons car show is coming up...
[right][snapback]180508[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but same stuff every year........
Phantom,Apr 11 2006, 03:02 PM Wrote:Car Show with exotics in Regina april 21-23 :D. With Boyd Coddington. I'm going and taking the Digi with me to post up some pics on here.
[right][snapback]180505[/snapback][/right]

I really want to go to this. Maybe we could plan something for then, like Saturday.
I should have my new wheels by then, too.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
SVTZX503,Apr 12 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:
Phantom,Apr 11 2006, 03:02 PM Wrote:Car Show with exotics in Regina april 21-23 :D. With Boyd Coddington. I'm going and taking the Digi with me to post up some pics on here.

I really want to go to this. Maybe we could plan something for then, like Saturday.
[right][snapback]180784[/snapback][/right]
Yah what a way to get this year a crackin goto a car show then pimpz the autoz somewhere in the city :D

Haha we could all even park togther at the show.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
I should close down this whole forum.

Four guys yacking. You could be a club :lol:

Ontario owns you. Admit it!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Apr 12 2006, 06:42 PM Wrote:I should close down this whole forum.

Four guys yacking.  You could be a club :lol:

Ontario owns you.  Admit it!
[right][snapback]180877[/snapback][/right]

:P
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
6 guys, thanks for coming out.

This is why your an "assistant mod". Now go get me a juice box!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Apr 13 2006, 04:19 PM Wrote:6 guys, thanks for coming out.

This is why your an "assistant mod". Now go get me a juice box!!
[right][snapback]181018[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
'03 Focus SVT
Phantom,Apr 13 2006, 12:37 AM Wrote:
SVTZX503,Apr 12 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]180784[/snapback][/right]
Yah what a way to get this year a crackin goto a car show then pimpz the autoz somewhere in the city :D

Haha we could all even park togther at the show.
[right][snapback]180874[/snapback][/right]

sounds like an idea man, plan it out where some pics could be taken.
'03 Focus SVT
Hey dudes, I meant to post in this thread earlier but forgot about it. We should definitely try to get something together this summer.. Now that I'm done school I dont have to worry about summer classes again, and I'm working mainly monday-fridays now.. gotta love having weekends off.

Where is this exotics show going to be? And isnt that the weekend before the magestics show? I'll probably go to both then, I've never actually been able to make it out for a car show before.
guilty,Apr 17 2006, 01:25 PM Wrote:Hey dudes, I meant to post in this thread earlier but forgot about it.  We should definitely try to get something together this summer.. Now that I'm done school I dont have to worry about summer classes again, and I'm working mainly monday-fridays now.. gotta love having weekends off.

Where is this exotics show going to be?  And isnt that the weekend before the magestics show?  I'll probably go to both then, I've never actually been able to make it out for a car show before.
[right][snapback]181651[/snapback][/right]
Show's this weekend at the new Conexus building. More details to follow when I get out to the building and find out more.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP