Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show And Shine
Just wondering if anyone has heard of any shows in central alberta coming up this year? from the small ones to the big ones? B)
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
uh, nope.

i help good.
well that helps thanks a million :P :lol:
Hey Joe,

As i told you before, There is a Show and shine, In Cold Lake AB, in August. As for the exact dates i'm not sure. That i have to find out, but as soon as i know i'll post them.

I am putting my car in, and I think it would be kinda cool, to see how many guys or girls (locally of course) from this site we can get into it.

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
I know it's not Central Alberta, but the Calgary Focus Owners Club is having the first official meet of the year this Saturday. It may be a bit of a drive but should be well attended. I can give you more detalis if you are interested.
02ztsian,Apr 13 2006, 05:42 PM Wrote:I know it's not Central Alberta, but the Calgary Focus Owners Club is having the first official meet of the year this Saturday. It may be a bit of a drive but should be well attended. I can give you more detalis if you are interested.
[right][snapback]181130[/snapback][/right]

Dam...i would of gone, its only like a 5 hour drive anyhow, however i'm in Florida right now, and will be until the 30th of april. Yes i know life is rough....hehehe....BEER, BEACHES AND BABES....um...not the best order..lets try that again...BABES, BEER, BEACHES....thats better
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
pfffft. so. i bet you didn't get wicked awesome snow there on the weekend B)
if i was down there with the babes and beaches the last thing on my mind would be the focus sitting at home :P
Hey, my wife and I put together the Edmonton Cruise Calendar. There are a ton of shows to go to all over Alberta! There is not one free weekend! The cruise calendar will be ready by the end of the week. If you want one let me know?
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
LOFOCI WAGON,Apr 30 2006, 08:41 PM Wrote:Hey, my wife and I put together the Edmonton Cruise Calendar. There are a ton of shows to go to all over Alberta! There is not one free weekend! The cruise calendar will be ready by the end of the week. If you want one let me know?
[right][snapback]184282[/snapback][/right]

PM'D
Mods so far:
On May 10th (a wednesday) the SVTOA Alberta chapter and the Calgary Focus club are going to be part of a show and shine just in the A&W parking lot across the street from Chinook.

I know it's a bit of a drive, but otherwise, you could come down for SCN on Saturday May 6th. I don't know how many Focus' are going to be in it, but mine will be participating.

:)