Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad Day :(
We'll the time has come to get rid of the Focus. I hate to see her go, she's been a great car.

I'll keep lurking on the site & hopefully I can pick up a 5 door in the future..

~ Clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
Why does it have to go away?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Sorry to hear, buddy!
What happened?
You didn't...go to the dark side did you?
(Civic Nation or BORE-olla?)
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
if it's a good car and you like it why get rid of it ? or is your lease coming to an end ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Drivesthebeast,Apr 6 2006, 11:03 AM Wrote:(BORE-olla?)
[right][snapback]179436[/snapback][/right]

Dunno, man.... I would buy an XRS.....
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
It's all way too common. May as well get a Matrix/Vibe and get a real engine/tranny combo.

Oh god Kevo, you've got me saying it even more! ARGH! *bangs head off desk*
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 6 2006, 05:07 PM Wrote:It's all way too common. May as well get a Matrix/Vibe and get a real engine/tranny combo.

[right][snapback]179473[/snapback][/right]

My dad went and bought a Matrix. Of course he buys one without ABS and bitches to me about the evil handling in the winter :rolleyes: (Needless to say I won't ride with him in the winter in that thing now) :lol:

You go cheap, you get screwed in the end :P

NefCanuck
good luck with your next car!! there are quite a few people on this board who haven't owned a focus in a while (ie me)
I traded her into the dealer for a bigger model...ie a freestar minivan :o !! (I can hear you all laughing now :lol: )

~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
Family growing? Or is the family complaining of the current car?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Clutch,Apr 8 2006, 11:10 AM Wrote:I traded her into the dealer for a bigger model...ie a freestar minivan  :o !!  (I can hear you all laughing now :lol: )
[right][snapback]179827[/snapback][/right]

A mini van? You poor poor soul.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I donno, a mini van can be cool if you mod it right lol.... though the freestar sport models are very nice rides.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Clutch,Apr 8 2006, 11:10 AM Wrote:I traded her into the dealer for a bigger model...ie a freestar minivan  :o !!  (I can hear you all laughing now :lol: )
They are giving them away. I bet you got a fabulous deal.

Thanks for keeping me working for 1 more minute. :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Minivan... interesting. Yeah, why?
Clutch,Apr 8 2006, 10:10 AM Wrote:I traded her into the dealer for a bigger model...ie a freestar minivan  :o !!  (I can hear you all laughing now :lol: )

Hey you gotta meet your family's needs and if it takes a minivan, more power to you ;)

Just be sure to wave as I blast by you in the Focus K? :lol:

NefCanuck
Yeah - The family is growing, so we needed to grow with it. I got the Freestar SEL, its pretty nice (for a minivan!).

I can hold 3 times as many baby strollers/baby gear & diapers in this rig! and 2 more people!!

I don't know how many of you have ever had a baby seat in the back seat of your focus, but I know there is no way, I'd be able to put 2 of them in there. (We had to put it in the middle so the clearance between the two front seats would benefit our leg room).

Getting the kid in & out of the van is a snap! & I love the power sliding doors!!

As for the mods, I'm not too sure there is anything that can be done to this beast to make it "Cool", other than 3 DVD screens & maybe some surround sound....hmm...

~ Clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
I had an SEL 4.0L one with the traction package as a rental vehicle for 3 days a while back (no, focus wasn't in the shop, I was moving). It had lots of torque down low, and decent acceleration at highway speed. Steering and handling for a vehicle loaded to the gills with options, and so heavy was actually ok...leaps and bounds over Chevy Astro Vans of Ford Aerostars I drove long time ago...

Though the power rear hatch and side doors is very cool, and the SEL is like the Limo of minivans...I'd hate to find out what that stuff costs to fix...Anyways, nice to know you DIDN'T buy a BORE-olla or a civic.... :P
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Actually I've had two baby sets in both focus' and there was plenty of room, right now when I have the two youngest nephews in the car it's a baby seat and booster seat and it all fits fine.

But still the mini van you got is again I'll admit a sweet ride.... but yeah MOD the crap out of it as you'd be the first to do so lol.....
NefCanuck,Apr 6 2006, 06:29 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 6 2006, 05:07 PM Wrote:It's all way too common. May as well get a Matrix/Vibe and get a real engine/tranny combo.

[right][snapback]179473[/snapback][/right]

My dad went and bought a Matrix. Of course he buys one without ABS and bitches to me about the evil handling in the winter :rolleyes: (Needless to say I won't ride with him in the winter in that thing now) :lol:

You go cheap, you get screwed in the end :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]179476[/snapback][/right]

My father in law bought 2 of em.

He bought one with that gunmetal grey color, liked it so much, went back the next week and traded in their 01 Rav4 for another martix.

I've driven them plenty of times, really nice ride, but it ain't me.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]