Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rotors
With 58,000km on the car I will soon need new pad and rotors what kind of price am I looking at for rotors and pads? This is a street only car but would like something a little better than stock. Was thinking about brmbo blanks don't really care if there are drilled or not. What is the price difference?

would have to be shipped to NB postal code e1a2e8

Thanks
Well for 2 front Brembo Blank rotors, Hawk HPS pads you are looking at $299.90cnd shipped to you, GST included

If would like, i can add the following:
SS brake lines... $110.10 tax and shipping in(when ordered with the brakes)
ATE Super Blue brake fluid... 38.54 tax and shipping in(when ordered with the brakes)

everything included, this would be a GREAT upgrade to stock and be more than enough to handle light track days and regular AutoX use. plus the Hawk pads do not dust a lot, have great bite from cold and are one of the quietest "performance" pads around.

If you would really like to go from Brembo blanks to Brembo slotted or Brembo cross-drilled rotors, add $138.51cnd (tax and shipping in) to the total of the above parts ordered for the slots or drills.

you will not notice any difference from blanks to drilled and/or slotted rotors.... so it's a waste of money, unless you really want the look.

Do those rotors come with some kind of anti rust coating? I notice the drilled brembo's on brembo's web site have some yellow coating on them.
How much for just the brembo rotors? I've already got the hawk pads.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads