Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought My Alltime Dream Car Today! *pics Added*
I've drooled over this car ever since it came out 2 years ago, and never thought I'd be driving one a couple years later.

Absolutely love everything about it, I've got 0 complaints!

I bought a 2004 STi, in Java Black (love it in the sun).

A few small mods are planned for this summer, nothing big as I learned a lesson from my old car

Pictures to come tomorrow.

:D :D :D

EDIT: Check 2nd page for pics!
Congrats man that is one sick ass car.
Yah show me some pics so I can hate you forever. Noice choice on the car I love those things
Congrats man. If there was one car that i wish i could own right now, thats the car. Maybe one day. I'm super jealous. Now lets see some pics.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Love those cars.

What did you get it for? I have a buddy that's on his second... and he had to fly to Syracuse, NY for a decent car/price.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
There is no going back now. Think how few people ever buy a car/truck/bike/boat/snow machine with Less HP than the one they previously owned.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Congrats man!! :D Cant wait to se ethe pics
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Nice! Congrats mang!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
lucky bastard!!

how do you afford one of those beasts!??!! Your pushing cocoa leaf plants arnt you?

did ya trade in the fofo? Congrats! im just a big hater.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Apr 5 2006, 10:10 AM Wrote:lucky bastard!!

did ya trade in the fofo? Congrats! im just a big hater.
[right][snapback]179180[/snapback][/right]

....yup he traded the focus.

Great step up Evan!

Oh, and also......
:postpics:
Thanks for the somewhat kind words guys! :P

Phil - no leaf pushing for me! I work in the health insurance industry, got a promotion recently, and I've been working my ass off at this company ever since. I always told myself I was going to spoil myself with a car as a grad gift, and this was it!

Traded in the Focus, it was all too quick of a process, didn't get to strip it as much as I'd had liked to, but still have tons of parts to sell!

No pics as of yet tho!
2001 ZTS,Apr 5 2006, 09:02 AM Wrote:There is no going back now. Think how few people ever buy a car/truck/bike/boat/snow machine with Less HP than the one they previously owned.
[right][snapback]179153[/snapback][/right]

Thats what I'm scared of! lol

How do you still like the WRX? I'm absolutely in love with everything about my car! :D
01-yellow-ZX3,Apr 5 2006 Wrote:How do you still like the WRX?  I'm absolutely in love with everything about my car!  :D
[right][snapback]179276[/snapback][/right]

Mine was one of the first 04's so it I've had it 3 years as of next month. ZERO problems, it's still fun. No mods other than bottom protection, some inetrior gadgets and the requisite "wheelZ".

Speaking of you WILL need winter wheels, the STi comes with summer only tires and I hope you live near a Sunoco. It's 94 minimum from now on and LOTS of it.

Now that the warranty is soon to pass I have a few items in mind. ;)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Unfortunately no Sunoco's in the Province <_<

I've been reading the stories on Nasioc about methanol blended gas, because Husky 94 is the closest I can get.

The car came with 17" ASW rims with winter tires mounted on them! :) (along with the silver BBS of course)

One of the reasons I bought the car since it was local, and came with the things I'd probably do to it anyways: winters, intake, lowered.
2001 ZTS,Apr 5 2006, 11:59 PM Wrote:Speaking of you WILL need winter wheels, the STi comes with summer only tires and I hope you live near a Sunoco. It's 94 minimum from now on and LOTS of it.

Now that the warranty is soon to pass I have a few items in mind. ;)
[right][snapback]179291[/snapback][/right]

sunoco still sells 94 in canada? i can't find it anymore in NJ. highest sunoco sells is 93 now.
Congrats on the new ride make sure you pop your head into are forums from time to time don't forget about us
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
The intake on a WRX and/or STi doent need mods. You aren't driving a Focus anymore.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Apr 5 2006, 09:56 PM Wrote:The intake on a WRX and/or STi doent need mods. You aren't driving a Focus anymore.
[right][snapback]179351[/snapback][/right]

I'm aware of the intake on WRX/STi debates, but the car actually didn't come with a stock intake, so I made a big deal about it and they gave me a bunch of cash off the car, so I was happy. It came with a AEM cold air intake, and I haven't had any problems with it yet. Some people say they experience bogging when shifting due to flat or rich spots, but maybe its still too cold for that.

Some day I'll find myself a used STi intake and just do the drop in filter thing, but for not I'm just gonna keep it as is.
quit stalling, and post pics!!!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
:postpics: :postpics: :postpics: :postpics: :postpics: :postpics: :postpics:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back in the Ford family - Pics Added habmann 13 5,574 03-17-2011, 02:59 AM
Last Post: CanadaSVT
  If You Bought Tim Horton's Shares Today.. darkpuppet 27 10,443 03-26-2006, 12:47 AM
Last Post: nass
  The Best Camping Trip Ever*** Pics Added*** ANTHONYD 77 29,208 06-17-2005, 05:37 AM
Last Post: scoobasteve