Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather Tech Digital Fit Floor Liner - 2012 Focus
The digital fit mats for the 2012 Focus fit very well! Too bad they were never made for previous gens. I like how the rear mat is one mat, covering the hump in the floor entirely.

My only complaints so far... the dead pedal should have more coverage, and the passenger mat slides around a bit. Other than that... these mats are great!

[Image: IMG_5934.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5936.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5938.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5939.jpg]
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
your welcome chris :p
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
lol Now give them crap, and get those 'issues' fixed! Sean (drunkinmonkey) is Norhtern Performance' Weather Tech dealer for anyone looking for weathertech products.

http://www.northernperformance.ca
'14 Escape 2.0t
Wondering how much did you pay for them they look great, even thou I just bought a set from canadian tire that fix not so good for my new 2012 focus. just want to say too good pics
I paid the list msrp, $217 for the set. The carpet in the new gen is a very odd shape, and these conform quite well to it.
'14 Escape 2.0t
Ya unfortunately I can't give deals on any Weathertech product Sad
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
The weathertech mats are awsome, they really save your carpet. A great addition to any ride.
Weathertech is a superior product. We have started distributing them as well this year. They look great. I think I'm picking up a set for the Taurus.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Hey Sean - not to be a dick or anything, but can anyone at Northern / Weathertech explain why after 24 months of Canadian money at par with US, why a Focus cargo liner is 143.00 here and 109.00 in the US?

I understand that the cost of doing business here is perhaps a bit more than in the US (actually our corporate taxes are the same as or lower than in the US) ... but certainly not 32% more.

This is the kind of thing that drives me and a lot of other Canadians off the deep end - this is why I go to the states every couple of weeks to pick up dozens of packages for me, my family and you guys. This is why I get up at 5:30 am on Saturdays to be at the border for 7:00 - because I refuse to support the inequity.

Bottom line: either Weathertech is ripping off Northern Performance, or Northern is ripping us off.

Unless someone has a rational explanation that makes sense I will not be buying weathertech in this country.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
One reason is different packaging. Us Canadians all speak French and require it on all packaging. Although the difference is quite steep.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
(05-16-2012, 09:01 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: One reason is different packaging. Us Canadians all speak French and require it on all packaging. Although the difference is quite steep.

Been there - done that. Everything I did for Ford and other clients that originated in the US had to be translated. What I spent on translation I saved on other things like basic layout, original photography and copywriting.

Additionally, and I don't know this to be true of weathertech, but a lot of retail packaged products come already translated into English, French and Spanish - so there would be zero additional cost in that case.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I have the weathertech systems in ALL my cars.
Fantastic product, and I get it a good price too! (connections Tongue)

Ya ya ya. When you coming for a tour?
Instagram @o_so_slo
(05-16-2012, 08:57 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: Hey Sean - not to be a dick or anything, but can anyone at Northern / Weathertech explain why after 24 months of Canadian money at par with US, why a Focus cargo liner is 143.00 here and 109.00 in the US?

I understand that the cost of doing business here is perhaps a bit more than in the US (actually our corporate taxes are the same as or lower than in the US) ... but certainly not 32% more.

This is the kind of thing that drives me and a lot of other Canadians off the deep end - this is why I go to the states every couple of weeks to pick up dozens of packages for me, my family and you guys. This is why I get up at 5:30 am on Saturdays to be at the border for 7:00 - because I refuse to support the inequity.

Bottom line: either Weathertech is ripping off Northern Performance, or Northern is ripping us off.

Unless someone has a rational explanation that makes sense I will not be buying weathertech in this country.

i know this is really old but i just seen this. the major reason for the preice is freight our price includes freight and the us doesnt you have to pay additional cost on the shipping

but we also have to pay taxes/duties/brokerage to get it to us

plus it also pays my salary :p

incases where we live close to the boarder it may be cheap for us to go across the border and pick it up their and not have to drive to far into the states
Instagram @o_so_slo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weather Tech Floor Liner Flofocus 24 12,310 06-23-2012, 06:43 AM
Last Post: drunkinmonkey