Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them!
Goodyear Eagle RSA 195/60 HR15: You'd be suprised if I liked them. I didn't.

Kuhmo Escta Supra 712 - 205/55R15: Tire's got good traction in both wet and dry. A marked improvement over the Eagle's however I can never take full advantage of hte tire.

Kuhmo Escta Supra 712 - 225&245/50R16: For daily driving, this tire's on par for an ok performer. I feel as safe going around a corner in the rain as I do with any other all-season tire.

On the track, the tire performs well. Once the compound is heated, it's sticky and a lot of fun. I find the sidewalls tend to scrub on hard cornering but that could be a pressure setting.

Toyo Proxies TPT 205/55R15: Great tire for the first 20-30k, ok dry traction but wet traction left a taste less desirable. In the rain the tire spun and never connected. After the tire was half used, the compound hardened and completely sucked for wet and dry traction.

Dunlop FM-901 205/55/R15: Love these tires. They performed well on the track and on the street. Nothing to note for wet traction... however I would buy these tires again.
03' Focus SE

"Know, think, choose, do." Orson Scott Card

Messages In This Thread
List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them! - 02ztsian - 12-08-2006, 01:55 AM
List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them! - roast - 07-11-2007, 01:44 AM