Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them!
Goodyear Eagle RSA All-Season (195/60/15):

Stock tires on a 2000 ZX3. Complete crap. Goodyear managed to make soft tires that didn't grip for s***. End result is that they wore out real fast and never really provided anything as far as performance.

Dunlop SP 9000 Max Performance Summer (215/45/17):

Unbelievable improvement over the goodyears. Tire gripped amazing in both wet and dry conditions. Very cool looking "v-shaped" tread pattern. They lasted 2 and a half summers (20,000 - 27,000kms). Great tires but tread life was really low!

Ventus K-102 High Performance Summer (205/45/17):

Out of all the tires I've driven on these tires are the best bang for the buck. They lasted a lot longer than the Dunlops and provided the same amount of unbelievable of wet and dry grip when warm. The only difference between these tires and the dunlops was that they took longer to reach optimum traction temperatures. I highly recommend these tires to people who want a summer tire but don't wanna spend a fortune.

Bridgestone Blizzak Winter Tire (195/60/15):

I can't remember the model number for these but I know they don't make them anymore. Great on Ice and packed down snow. On every other snow covered surface they are as good as any other snow tire. These tires are very soft and lasted about 2 winters with absolutely no spirited driving. The sidewalls flex a lot and you cannot take corners at anything close to a high speed. If you have the money these tires are great for those bad snow storms but drive them on dry roads and they will wear away.

Gislaved NordFrost 3 Winter Tire (205/55/16):

I haven't personally used these for long but my brother has them on 2005 BMW 325i RWD sedan. Even on a RWD car these tires will get you out of huge amounts of snow and ice. Never once did they fail. I would rate these as the best winter tires anyone in my family has ever driven on. Highly recommend as these will be my next set of winter tires.

Messages In This Thread
List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them! - MAlby7 - 04-05-2006, 05:13 AM
List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them! - 02ztsian - 12-08-2006, 01:55 AM