Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them!
Goodyear Eagle RSA 195/60 HR15:

These tires were OK in the dry....dry, bare pavement, without decreasing radius corners taken at highspeed...lol... Junk, pure and simple, I personally HATE any tire made by goodyear, and feel the same way about Michelins...both brands are useless in the snow, and in the rain....

Bridgestone Potenza RE 950's 195/60 HR15

Absolutely the greatest All-Season Tires that members of my family have ever had. I had (and still do) these tires on a 78 Mercury Zephyr with Mustang Turbine wheels, my dad had them on his Topaz GS V6, as well as his Contour SE. I had another set on the stock 15's on the ZX3, and they are about 40-60% worn down now (might be for sale if someone is interested). They simply were mindblowing in almost all conditions, well, except for snow...they were pretty crummy in the snow. 100MPH in the DRIVING RAIN, and doing fast lane changes....very very fun, and driving very aggressively in the good weather was an absolute blast too. Stiff sidewalls, F1 technology in the tread pattern and compounds, etc. Almost faultless tires. If they were still around, I would have bought them for my 17's.

Bridgestone Blizzak LM18's 195/60 HR15

Simply awesome snow tires. They are both winter rated (little mountain and snowflake symbol thiny on sidewall), and H-speed rated. I have these on my stock 15" Trend style rims since November of last year until April 1st of this year, and they were an absolute blast. Grip in the snow was great, stopping was vastly improved over all-seasons, and the best part was, they performed awesome on bare roads, both wet and dry, and at high speeds. I would reccomend these tires for anyone who doesn't drive through a LOT of snow, and wants a tire that's still responsive on plowed roads.

Fuzion ZRi's 215/45 ZR(W) 17

Well, I've only had these on the car for about 1 week now, and so far...so good. I had some issues with some snow that just HAD to fall up here this past monday, and the car was pretty squirrelly all over the roads, but on dry pavement, they kick arse, and they still do in rain too. I've not had the car upto highspeed in the rain, but in the dry...the car almost seems boring at 100mph...it just feels "dialed-in" or glued to the road. Lane changes require less steering input, I can drive around medians and other corners at the speed limit with NO noise from the tires, etc. So far they have gripped well, have that awesome thick rimguard, and are actually quite comfortable to drive on (especially when they finally warm up...lol). I have them on 17"x7" SVT Euro's, and they have an awesome fitment...very square profile, and give the car a beefier and sporty stance. At $168.00 each, mounted, balanced, and road-forced....they are certainly an awesome value. Also the Bridgestone (makers of Fuzion) road hazard warranty and 30-day trial are also nice incentives too...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Messages In This Thread
List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them! - Drivesthebeast - 04-08-2006, 08:42 AM
List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them! - 02ztsian - 12-08-2006, 01:55 AM