Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obx Zetec Header?
Just wondering how good these headers are? Buddy is looking at one for his car...

All opinions and knowledge wanted! :D
My Mom Says I'm Special
PM Chromey i think he's got one on his car.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

if you look side by side, focussport header vs. obx header you'll think the obx header is better built and costs more.
race header or shorty?
i got the race header and the quality is great on it. just be warned about the noise the. it gets alot louder with the header.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Ive got the SHorty with the Fake down pipe that looks like a Cat..
Quality is great Very solid product. Best is Price. 300$ to my door.

Gains are good, But its loud.
had mine in for about a year now and it's the best $150 I have spent for the car.

[Image: CIMG1422.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6866.jpg]

don't mind the leaky valve cover gasket, but you can see the welds up close. I recommend it
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
for all you guys that have header do you have bigger flex as well?
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
Focus Is Art,Apr 3 2006, 11:14 AM Wrote:for all you guys that have header do you have bigger flex as well?
[right][snapback]178743[/snapback][/right]
yup
im running the Focussport 2.25" flex which leads to a MBRP Gen 1 exhaust. currently no catalytic converter
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
that header is good, i've had focussport race header before and running the OBX race header now for almost 2 years.. and i like the OBX more, weld quality is better.
the ceramic coat on my FS header was started to leak after 2 years of running.
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wtb: Stock Zetec Header NikiterZTS 8 3,481 09-22-2008, 05:08 AM
Last Post: NikiterZTS