Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Audio/video
Anybody has some feedback on that company?? They make really nice decks and multi video stuff.

[Image: XD7500_OPEN.jpg]

[Image: XDV8125.jpg]

[Image: XDVD8170_OPENs.jpg]

[Image: XDMR7700_open_t.jpg]
Turbo arrived!
Dual is an international company headquartered in Heathrow, FL, with facilities in Kent, WA. The company has a total commitment to providing high-quality products at affordable price points.

Dual Electronics Corporation is the U.S. based subsidiary of the Namsung Corporation. Headquartered in Seoul S. Korea, Namsung is a public company registered on the Korean Stock Exchange.

Namsung Corp. was founded in 1965 with a concept that emphasized the value of its human resources by placing employees at the core of the business. Based on this corporate philosophy, the company set its business goal to contribute to the development of the national economy. Namsung, as a major manufacturer and exporter of electronic products, has played a pivotal role in the electronics industry. It continues to sharpen its competitive edge by intensifying investments in R&D and through the accumulation and creation of advanced technologies. Equipped with its decades of technological expertise, Namsung endeavors to raise its corporate identity and product awareness in the global market while adapting to the new international trade order.

Throughout the past century, both Namsung and Dual have made monumental contributions to the innovation, evolution and distribution of consumer electronics – from the introduction of stereophonic sound to the creation of the first remote controlled high fidelity cassette player, and beyond. With their combined resources of 100 years of brand recognition, they continue into the 21st century as leaders in unequalled technology, value and customer support.

check out DUAL ELECTRONICS AUDIO/VIDEO
Here, let me translate this for you TIC:

microbunny,Apr 2 2006, 05:59 PM Wrote:The company has a total commitment to providing high-quality products at affordable price points.
"We know everyone else makes the same claim but we don’t have a current brand image so we have to sell our products for cheap, and we’ve got our collective fingers crossed that they don’t break often."

microbunny,Apr 2 2006, 05:59 PM Wrote:Namsung Corp. was founded in 1965 with a concept that emphasized the value of its human resources by placing employees at the core of the business.
"We don’t really have the capital to invest in high-technology, so we have to work our people really hard; but we’re based in Korea so we can get away with it."

microbunny,Apr 2 2006, 05:59 PM Wrote:Based on this corporate philosophy, the company set its business goal to contribute to the development of the national economy.
"We can’t seem to get Koreans to buy this stuff, so we’re goin’ for the export market now."

microbunny,Apr 2 2006, 05:59 PM Wrote:Equipped with its decades of technological expertise, Namsung endeavors to raise its corporate identity and product awareness in the global market while adapting to the new international trade order.
"We thought we knew what we were doing but nobody knows who the fawk we are… so we’ve bought this defunct American brand (can you spell Victory motorcyle) to see if we can’t get Yankee consumers to pay attention to us without exposing them to our obviously foreign-sounding name."

Seriously … Dual used to be some of the best popularly priced turntables anywhere and their cassette decks weren’t bad either. AFAIK they were an American company, so it looks like Namsung bought the name and is trying to resurrect the brand.

2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Im asking if somebody has some...I already went on there website.
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Apr 2 2006, 05:58 PM Wrote:Im asking if somebody has some...I already went on there website.
[right][snapback]178647[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

I really like those decks with the huge rotary dials. Damn...
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
haha, awesome...

my dad bought a Dual turntable in the 70's... it was pretty sweet... WOOD CASING!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Audio/video X TUH BOARD 6 3,479 04-20-2010, 02:35 AM
Last Post: GFXjamie