Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5hp Lawnmower Vs 60 Shot Of The Juice
This gives me a bad idea for my cart....

65hp grass cutter
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
The first two shots are insane. The rest just get boring.

I am rather impressed they got it to actually keep running, though, time after time.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Thats impressive, but it would be cooler to do to a riding mower. How great would that be a nitrous power riding mower.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

5 min of a lawnmover getting got on fire!!! I want to see it run!!!!!

Crazy dudes!
Turbo arrived!
Nice!

05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
the fire is most likely from the nitrous presurizing the carbeurator.

What you do is pick up some 50% nitromethanol R/C fuel and add it to the tank. We did that with my buddy's lawnmower, burnt the head really good, but man, did it ever go!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Sweet! I want one!

A riding mower would be insane, that's for sure.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
they need to be cutting while they hit the shot... perfect for the deep thick grass
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
That just shows that guys with too much time on their hands are capable of great things. Now if you show a woman that same clip, they would ask why and look away in disgust. Where as us guys would cheer for the explosion. YEAH!!!!
wouldn't it be funny if all the extra horsepower broke the bolt holding the blade on and it went flying and chopped the guys feet off? :P
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Got Some Majik Juice naz 20 3,398 05-16-2007, 03:30 AM
Last Post: naz