Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glass Doors Sans Glass
what happens when you remove the glass from glass doors?

hilarity ensues
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

LOL, nice...i like the last guy...thanks I needed that, hahaha
2002 Infra-red ZTS
it would have been funnier if they would have locked the doors.... more pain for people.

LOL
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
:lol: funny
Turbo arrived!
That was good for a laugh, thanx :lol:
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Why didn't I check the link sooner?! :lol: Nice find dp!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Hahahaha LMFAO!!!!

That was Funny :lol:
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
I have to do that.
hahahaha that awesome!!!

we used to to that in high school, we would pull down the arm over the door, so when someone went to open it, the dorr would stop dead half way.

Seeing this prissy girl running down the hall trying to catch her ride, we braced ourselves.

Just launched through the door and smoked her face off the door frame.

She cried, we laughed.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Mar 27 2006, 12:09 PM Wrote:hahahaha that awesome!!!

we used to to that in high school, we would pull down the arm over the door, so when someone went to open it, the dorr would stop dead half way.

Seeing this prissy girl running down the hall trying to catch her ride, we braced ourselves.

Just launced through the door and smoke her face off the door frame.

She cried, we laughed.
[right][snapback]177206[/snapback][/right]

That's evil. Very evil.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
hey we were told not to run in the halls.

We were enforcing school rules.
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 27 2006, 11:25 AM Wrote:
FociPhil,Mar 27 2006, 12:09 PM Wrote:hahahaha that awesome!!!

Just launced through the door and smoke her face off the door frame.

She cried, we laughed.
[right][snapback]177206[/snapback][/right]

That's evil. Very evil.
[right][snapback]177212[/snapback][/right]

8.5/10!!!!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
We used to get grade niners to race down the hallways. And put money on one of the guys.

Half way down the hall, someone would jump out from between some lockers and slide chairs in fornt of them.

Funny.
The other thing we used to do (well not me, but some buddies), they would put a toonie on the ground, and stand on the side of the hall just talking.

Kids would stop and pick up the toonies, and then they would rush them and give them shots in the arm.

Eventually the grade nines got smart, and everytime they saw money on the ground, they would look around to see if they were getting set-up.

We trained them pretty well.