Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acc Coldplay Concert.
Coldplay is always good, they were good in a deserted Molson amphitheater at the height of SARS they were good at MSG last year they were good at Darien Lake but last night they were out of this world. I've seen Oasis at Wembly and with three times the number of people I don't think it was as loud as last nights concert was.

Start to finish the sound the lights the song choice everything was amazing, move over U2 Coldplay is the biggest band in the world!!
B)

EDIT: Oh yeah and the offical tour concert DVD was shot last night.
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
They shot one of those DVDs at the last Lenny Kravitz concert I went to. We were in the front friggin' row and they wouldn't let us drink! So the DVD comes out and I go buy it...sure enough, there I am in several shot front and center with all my buddies. SOBER.

Coldplay is a great band, but biggest in the world?
I remember hearing something attributed to Bono where he says that he sees Coldplay taking over the U2 mantle.
adam,Mar 24 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:I remember hearing something attributed to Bono where he says that he sees Coldplay taking over the U2 mantle.
[right][snapback]176718[/snapback][/right]

really?

because I don't care for any of their songs on the radio...

then again, I didn't care for many U2 songs back in the day either..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Mar 24 2006, 10:33 AM Wrote:
adam,Mar 24 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:I remember hearing something attributed to Bono where he says that he sees Coldplay taking over the U2 mantle.
[right][snapback]176718[/snapback][/right]

really?

because I don't care for any of their songs on the radio...

then again, I didn't care for many U2 songs back in the day either..
[right][snapback]176719[/snapback][/right]

I'm with you.

I think we had this discussion before and how BONO will probably either end up like Lennon or become so anoying one day we won;t care anymore.
ANTHONYD,Mar 24 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:how BONO will probably either end up like Lennon or become so anoying one day we won;t care anymore.
[right][snapback]176721[/snapback][/right]

You mean we won't care like we don't care about Paul McCartney? :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
i saw some pics that my rogers co-worker took. he was there last nite and was downloading pics from his cellphone onto our computer screens, he had nosebleeds seats too,
My other ride is your Mom
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 24 2006, 10:21 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 24 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:how BONO will probably either end up like Lennon or become so anoying one day we won;t care anymore.
[right][snapback]176721[/snapback][/right]

You mean we won't care like we don't care about Paul McCartney? :lol:
[right][snapback]176726[/snapback][/right]

Paul who? was he that other guy in that one michael jackson song?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Coldplay is awesome live. I saw them at the amphitheatre back when SARS hit and they were awesome. Definately one of the best live performances i've seen. I think that the greenday show this past summer in Barrie was better, not by much tho.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Mar 24 2006, 11:37 AM Wrote:Coldplay is awesome live. I saw them at the amphitheatre back when SARS hit and they were awesome. Definately one of the best live performances i've seen. I think that the greenday show this past summer in Barrie was better, not by much tho.
[right][snapback]176744[/snapback][/right]

Greenday...
I was there.... lol i thought they sucked personally.

I didnt think much of their live show.

Want a good live show... Check out Iron Maiden or Metallica...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Coldplay is on my list of bands to see live, one day.
'03 Focus SVT
I saw coldplay i think 2 years ago at the ampetheatre...musta been the same concert you guys all saw.... I thought it was alright.