Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Track Day April 22nd 2006
Just wondering if anybody wanted to head out to the track (weather permitting). The track i'm thinking of is the Shannonville track. This is for the 1/4 mile, not a road track.

Test'nTune starts at 6:00pm and continues until 11:00pm.

With the nice weather heading our way, lets start with the meets :)

Attending:
PIGEON1
NefCanuck
focusonthis_88
Flofocus

Track Information:
http://www.shannonville.com/

Cost:
I'm not sure i've gotta call the track to find out, I'm assuming its the standard $20.
I'm Game. I wount be running since I am running stock under the hood. I just phoned since i'm just down the road. Prices are as follows:

Saturday: Enter Car= $20
Spectator= $5

Sunday(raceday) Spectator= $12

Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
If I have all my parts in by then, I will be there.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
If ya go, why not run it....who cares if your stock or not... I took my stock auto to the track....I was slow and people laughed but it was still soemthing to do :P
Hell...why not. If you come up I will entertain you by putting my foci in and letting you and everyone hand me my ass. LOL

Gimmie a date and I'll see what I can do about it (Now that I have the medical all clear look out! 3D is comin' through :lol:)

NefCanuck
Flofocus,Mar 23 2006, 02:41 PM Wrote:If I have all my parts in by then, I will be there.
[right][snapback]176596[/snapback][/right]

Im in!! Nate we should go up together...Two Turbo Focus!!!
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Mar 23 2006, 10:20 PM Wrote:Im in!! Nate we should go up together...Two Turbo Focus!!!
[right][snapback]176673[/snapback][/right]

Gettin their asses handed to them from the non intercooled supercharged focus...bwahahahaha... :P

i see the boy and i both have that weekend free. hmmmmmmmm.

is that easter weekend? no, easter is the weekend before.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
will your car be tuned by then?
hardk0re,Mar 23 2006, 10:31 PM Wrote:will your car be tuned by then?
[right][snapback]176687[/snapback][/right]
askingme.........yes.

Asking einstein the slow ass mechanic........god only knows

hardk0re,Mar 23 2006, 11:21 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Mar 23 2006, 10:20 PM Wrote:Im in!! Nate we should go up together...Two Turbo Focus!!!
[right][snapback]176673[/snapback][/right]

Gettin their asses handed to them from the non intercooled supercharged focus...bwahahahaha... :P
[right][snapback]176684[/snapback][/right]

Only because your lack of torque helps with traction. :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
hardk0re,Mar 23 2006, 03:12 PM Wrote:If ya go, why not run it....who cares if your stock or not... I took my stock auto to the track....I was slow and people laughed but it was still soemthing to do :P
[right][snapback]176608[/snapback][/right]

Exactly...

It is fun....
I took my zx3 to the track one day... did all my runs with 3 people in the car and the stereo pumping...

Ripped off a Blistering 18.1 haha.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Nice!! Are you bringing your Zx3 so I have a chance to beat someone? It would be nice of you and all LOL. Did you all want to meet together at the 10Acre truck stop and head in together? Get everyone lookin' when a bunch of foci's roll in together and then a couple of them hand some other car oewners there A___s? Let me know and I will post direction(it right off the 401 though)

PIGEON1,Mar 24 2006, 12:03 PM Wrote:Nice!! Are you bringing your Zx3 so I have a chance to beat someone? It would be nice of you and all LOL.  Did you all want to meet together at the 10Acre truck stop and head in together? Get everyone lookin' when a bunch of foci's roll in together and then a couple of them hand some other car oewners there A___s? Let me know and I will post direction(it right off the 401 though)
[right][snapback]176768[/snapback][/right]

If the date is okay I'll be there, you can take on an '05 Sedan ATX with a Steeda CAI. Watch out for that extra 3HP at the wheel :lol:

NefCanuck
Sounds good to me. How about an inch lead to to ofset the horse power difference? LOL Just kidding but everyone who is planning on going let me know and I will try and see if we can get a group discount in some way. If you want hardKore? I just thought it would be easier for me because I live around here. As well if yall want to do it again let me know I will organize another....we have a dirt amateur race track (stock and modified) I can post dates and events to come if anyone is interested.

My bad!! I though I saw 22 May. I don't know if the turbo will be in by that time...I need to drop my new tranny and clutch in and then found time to install the turbo. Plus I work t'ill 4pm that saturday.

Maybe put me in the a maybe list!

Turbo arrived!
PIGEON1,Mar 26 2006, 07:51 AM Wrote:Sounds good to me. How about an inch lead to to ofset the horse power difference? LOL Just kidding but everyone who is planning on going let me know and I will try and see if we can get a group discount in some way. If you want hardKore? I just thought it would be easier for me because I live around here. As well if yall want to do it again let me know I will organize another....we have a dirt amateur race track (stock and modified) I can post dates and events to come if anyone is interested.
[right][snapback]177003[/snapback][/right]

Sure I'll give you the inch (and I'll take the 1/4 mile :rofl:)

Okay April 22? I'll mark it on the calendar but I've got another project on the go at that time. I'll know if I'm free closer to the date (by Easter I'll know one way or the other)

NefCanuck
PIGEON1,Mar 24 2006, 12:03 PM Wrote:Nice!! Are you bringing your Zx3 so I have a chance to beat someone? It would be nice of you and all LOL.  Did you all want to meet together at the 10Acre truck stop and head in together? Get everyone lookin' when a bunch of foci's roll in together and then a couple of them hand some other car oewners there A___s? Let me know and I will post direction(it right off the 401 though)
[right][snapback]176768[/snapback][/right]

Haha, i have an SVT now...

and it is forsale on ebay...

haha
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
where? i can't find it