Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy Raised As A Girl For 13 Years
Quote:Chinese couple mistook son for a girl for 13 years
AFP (Agence France-Presse) reported on March 15, 2004 that a Chinese couple reportedly raised their only child for 13 years in the belief the child was a girl, until a visit to the local hospital alerted them to the fact that he was really a boy. AFP quoted Chinese state media (Zhengzhou Evening News) reports that said the unidentified couple from the central city of Zhengzhou were fooled by their child's underdeveloped sexual organs. They dressed him in girl's clothes and taught him to go to female public toilets. They did not realize anything was wrong until they were baffled by a "reaction in the lower half of his body" whenever he watched pretty women on TV. The worried parents took their child to the hospital, where a physical check-up corrected their mistake about the child's sex. Doctors concluded that he was suffering from a rare disease causing sexual organs to be somewhat hidden from view, and the boy was subsequently treated in a three-hour-long, successful operation.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

eeewww. thats strange.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I don't want his Physc. bills in 4-5 yrs :(
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
lack of peepeeitis
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
FUBAR....
Better NOW than in a couple of years when they tried to marry him off... honeymoon disaster!
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Casper,Mar 20 2006, 10:31 PM Wrote:Better NOW than in a couple of years when they tried to marry him off... honeymoon disaster!
[right][snapback]176062[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That poor kid, i hope they have good shrinks overthere.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Good shrinks in a developing communist country?

All of the good ones will already be on this side of the pond! The ones that are left will just tell him to suck it up and live life as a good commie boy. Or, they'll ship him off to boot camp....
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Now that i think about it, I'm amazed that they didn't kill her, little girls aren't the most desireable sex in communist china.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Mar 21 2006, 05:34 PM Wrote:Now that i think about it, I'm amazed that they didn't kill her, little girls aren't the most desireable sex in communist china.
[right][snapback]176185[/snapback][/right]

if they can move their arms and/or legs, then they are in high demand. Boy or girl.
^^ there's actually truth to that isn't there Phil......
So much truth, there is such a demand for people that can just move things and put things together, clean, build, stack. Anything and everything.

And a young boy is the preference becuase they make up most of the work force and military. But girls are put into sweat shops and sex trade. So they are in demand also. Sadly.