Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suped Up Powerwheels
Semi NWS due to course Language viewer descrition is advised :D

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/03/powerwheels.html
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
lol those things have no traction at all
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Aka,Mar 18 2006, 02:38 PM Wrote:lol those things have no traction at all
[right][snapback]175665[/snapback][/right]

Well, they are plastic wheels :lol:

I'd love to see what Jackass' Stevo would do on one of those! (he probaly already has) :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I don't think i'd wanna take those on the road with normal size vehicles, but in a deserted parking lot or out in a field those could be alot of fun.

Strikes me as something they would do on jackass, I'm actually amazed they've never done that before.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Those things barely had any power to take my kids up my driveway. Those full grown kids in the video were all going downhill.

I have one of those taking up space in my basement, if anyone wants to take it off my hands to give it a try.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Mar 18 2006, 03:44 PM Wrote:Those things barely had any power to take my kids up my driveway.  Those full grown kids in the video were all going downhill. 

I have one of those taking up space in my basement, if anyone wants to take it off my hands to give it a try.
[right][snapback]175685[/snapback][/right]
No they weren't all going downhill. The one was driving straight out on the sidewalks and such. Then they jump a ramp. Those things have something done to them. I doubt it's a hemi motor but something.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
When they first came out some 15 years ago, Aaron had one of the first ones. Man that thing could fly with 3 gears and reverse.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
even though they do take jumps, the ramps and everything are set up only feet away from the downhill slope.

There are electric motors up to 9HP (probably more now) that could be made to fit in the powerwheels.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

A full-face helmet would be required by me. But I'm old :blink:
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
I want one of those....

ANTHONYD,Mar 20 2006, 09:26 AM Wrote:I want one of those....
[right][snapback]175878[/snapback][/right]

Take mine. It only has a 0.09hp electric motor. You may need to mod it if you want it to push your weight (or go downhill!)
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Mar 20 2006, 10:57 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 20 2006, 09:26 AM Wrote:I want one of those....
[right][snapback]175878[/snapback][/right]

Take mine. It only has a 0.09hp electric motor. You may need to mod it if you want it to push your weight (or go downhill!)
[right][snapback]175898[/snapback][/right]

it would need modification to push his weight downhill....

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!