Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locking Of Posts
i think Posts shouldn't be locked anymore, just move them to the cage and let it die on its own ... just when i finally finishing reading through all the days ramblings and want to post my .02 .. i see the thread is locked

who knows, maybe people well be able to sort out there problems if its left to die a slow death

pretty please
Below Average Car Club
I agree.. but I also think when its done its done and should eb closed.

I hope it wasnt any of my threads lol
Yeah, now that I work a day job and dont get a computer at work, I only tune into the FC at night...

*sniff*

I use to cause so much trouble...now the torch has been passed to a new generation of whores
microbunny,Feb 28 2006, 10:26 PM Wrote:Yeah, now that I work a day job and dont get a computer at work, I only tune into the FC at night...

*sniff*

I use to cause so much trouble...now the torch has been passed to a new generation of whores
[right][snapback]172774[/snapback][/right]

LOL so true :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Have any of you realized yet that Nos and Scoobasteve have been banned for one week?
This time it's serious.
But I'll post more on this later. Keepp you bitches in suspense.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Mar 1 2006, 08:49 AM Wrote:Have any of you realized yet that Nos and Scoobasteve have been banned for one week?
This time it's serious.
But I'll post more on this later.  Keepp you bitches in suspense.
[right][snapback]172817[/snapback][/right]
:huh:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
meford4u,Mar 1 2006, 12:49 PM Wrote:Have any of you realized yet that Nos and Scoobasteve have been banned for one week?
This time it's serious.
But I'll post more on this later.  Keepp you bitches in suspense.
[right][snapback]172817[/snapback][/right]

OMG no! not more drama!
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
There comes a point where we just can't tolerate personal attacks, flaming and flame baiting. ... especially when it keeps polluting good threads.

I can't move EVERY thread to the bunnycage, so the foot goes down...

p.s. there's no need to start talking about anyone behind their backs..especially if they can't reply back with their own words, it will be considered harrassment and you'll get a break from posting for a bit as well.

now go post about something that matters....
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!