Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10" Subs
A buddy of mine has these for sale. Does anyone know about these Subs at all. To be honest, i haven't got a clue. He doesn't know what he wants for them...and i'm not sure what to offer for it...(I"m only buying one)

Any suggestions?

[Image: Picture001.jpg]
[Image: Picture002.jpg]
[Image: Picture003.jpg]
[Image: Picture004.jpg]
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
They look "well used"...

I bought my Infinity 10" subs off a local shop (used/referb) for around $10-15 each....fairly comparabile speakers(in perfect cosmetic condition)

Ehh... :throwup: I've heard them before... and well, for the price you can probaly get them for now, especially in that condition, they'd be worth it. (as a temp setup)

For an idea: eBay
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Damn those are beat up. Sure they aren't blown? Also, if you do get 'em, don't go near that 400w rating. I had the same subs and ripped the voice coils to shreds with under 400 watts.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
I've got a single, newer IMPP 10"... even with my over-rated amp, it's still taking 150W-200W RMS, easy... and not even complaining.

Just ask anyone that has sat in the car... it's not 2 x 12" loud, but it's plenty for what one 10" can do.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Look's old man...Don't pay more than 40$!!! There not the best for your $$$.
Turbo arrived!
ARRRR...

Those subs be ghetto.....

ARRRR....
focusracer,Feb 28 2006, 04:23 AM Wrote:Damn those are beat up. Sure they aren't blown? Also, if you do get 'em, don't go near that 400w rating. I had the same subs and ripped the voice coils to shreds with under 400 watts.
[right][snapback]172535[/snapback][/right]

well either your amp was faulty or you had your gains too high and your amp was clipping. Can't really over power speakers like that

also does the finding nemo come as part of the sale or not. If so $40 is a good deal.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Feb 28 2006, 09:21 PM Wrote:
focusracer,Feb 28 2006, 04:23 AM Wrote:Damn those are beat up. Sure they aren't blown? Also, if you do get 'em, don't go near that 400w rating. I had the same subs and ripped the voice coils to shreds with under 400 watts.
[right][snapback]172535[/snapback][/right]

well either your amp was faulty or you had your gains too high and your amp was clipping. Can't really over power speakers like that

also does the finding nemo come as part of the sale or not. If so $40 is a good deal.
[right][snapback]172790[/snapback][/right]

Wow, those are ancient. Those are pushing 10 years old.... I originally had the 12" version of the model AFTER those, and that was 8 years ago. $20 and i'd call it a day. They usually run about 150-200w RMS.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography