Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tss Charity Show And Shine
Hey guys, i thought i'd post this up here, as i know you have a LARGE group of people in ontario, espcially in the Southern Ontario area

Over at TSS we are doing a Charity Show and shine

What we have planned is a Show and shine on Saturday July 8th in Niagara Falls at Firemans park.

There should be a lot of public exposure at this place as its near an open part of the city and its a VERY large park, from what i've been told.

We have set rain dates for July 15th, and the 22nd.

Clubs interested and said they will show include your own, and the following

GTAsentra

Vital Motion

K-seires

LAC

MX6.com - some members have shown interest

ONPOC

ProbeTalk

MX3.com

We will also try to have a few other things going on, maybe some soccer, or baseball games, if there is enough room in the parking lot, maybe even some ball hockey.

Visit us at SCN, if any of you are going, we will have flyers drawn up with the info on it, and a little more info. We are also trying to get some of our sponsors to donate some stuff to give away for entering, and also for prizes for winners.

The charity we have chosen is MADD, im sure you can all tell why, as this is a car scene, and really this is really the only option we have to give back to this sector and show that we are responcible.

Ok, if you need anymore info, or wanna read up on whats going on, you can also check out the thread about it on our site

Heres the link

http://www.teamslipstream.com/phpbb/view...php?t=1138
That is the park where they hold the June Jitter Bug. That is a large VW show that draws about 200-250 air and water cooled VeeDubs from all over Southern Ontario and the Northern States. It is a very large venue with sub-standard washroom facilities. I will go, with my almost stock ZX5. I used to go to firemans park yearly when I had my 63 VW Manx Dunebuggy. There are tons of great drivin roads out that way.

Count me in.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Should be a go!! I'm off the previous week !!!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Hey guys
Venue was confirmed today, so the show is a for sure go for Saturday July 8th, at Firemans Park In Niagara Falls
I'm getting marriad that day....

I wonder if my wife-to-would notice if I went.
ANTHONYD,Mar 3 2006, 09:42 AM Wrote:I'm getting marriad that day....

[right][snapback]173181[/snapback][/right]

Cardboard life size picture as a stand in may work.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
ANTHONYD,Mar 3 2006, 08:42 AM Wrote:I'm getting marriad that day....

Depends on whether you'd hired another car to drive y'all off into the sunset. If no you & no car? Yeah she'd notice that and the chance that she'd forgive you? Somewhere between silm & none...

and Slim left town a week ago mate :lol:

NefCanuck
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 3 2006, 09:44 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 3 2006, 09:42 AM Wrote:I'm getting marriad that day....

Cardboard life size picture as a stand in may work.
[right][snapback]173204[/snapback][/right]

She wouldn't notice the difference between the two personalities :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
ANTHONYD,Mar 3 2006, 08:42 AM Wrote:I'm getting marriad that day....

how many days you getting married? You mentioned you couldn't do a boat cruise on the weekend of the 17th because you're getting married.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

busted.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I'm getting married on the 15TH of July.

Chanced are I'll be "busy" a week before hand and getting busy a week after. (somewhere hot)
hmmm interesting tho on topic... too bad its too far away from North Bay.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Your Getting married on the 15th?
well the show is on the 8th
Hey, heres another update

The site is up, it has some info, also stuff about sponsors and also it will soon have registartion forms.
There is also a forum that is linked off the site thats solely dedicated to discussion about this event.

Check it out for more info, and sign up to the forum to let us know whos interested in coming and if you have any other questions.

http://www.teamslipstream.com/madd

Just a few things that are not posted on the info, thats a little more in detail.
There will be a BBQ
We will have Trophies for 1st place in each category
There will also be prizes and give aways.

There is also contact info on that site if you need to contact me
Hey guys, be sure to check out the site for the show, as there is a forum board on there.
Always updating, we are currently working on making a list of catigories, and the registration forms should be up this week for online registration
I have been checking out their site and we should start hitting them up for some Focus Catagories. Stock, Mild, Wild, OMG. I am sure some of the FC.NET community would like to head out to Niagara Falls to attend the show. I think I am going to go. We should plan a cruise on that day and all roll in together.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
If this does happen on the original day I'm definitely in!!! I have the week off previous to the 8th so let get'rr done!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3guy2000,Mar 28 2006, 11:54 PM Wrote:If this does happen on the original day I'm definitely in!!!  I have the week off previous to the 8th so let get'rr done!
[right][snapback]177744[/snapback][/right]

I will see if I can make it. Is the prices for hotels decent down there?
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
Looking at the calendar now and I think I can make it, but I have to confirm that I'm not getting roped into something else that particular weekend <_<

Drive out to Niagara Falls? Short hop for me, should be no problem that :P

NefCanuck
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Online Registration is open, and available: http://www.teamslipstream.com/madd .

Why Register now?

Prizes!
Register before May 1st, 2006 and you will be entered to win an interior lighting kit from Team Slipstream sponsor Vision Bulbs. Details on the kit can be found here: http://www.visionbulbs.com/vb_product.ph...=713035747 . If your car is not listed, a package will be made up.

Save Money!
If you pre-register before May 1st, the price is only $14 (+ Transaction fee)! This includes enterance of car, driver, and a passanger to the show. After this date, and your passanger will need to pay admission at the gate.

Support a great cause!
Not only will you get to participate in a great event, your money will be supporting Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).

In addition to signing up for the Show and Shine, you can also make a donation at the same time. Even if you are not participating in the show and shine, and would still like to donate to charity, there is an option to donate only. Please pass this around the link to friends and family, so anyone interested in donating can :)

http://www.teamslipstream.com/madd

Thanks everyone!
John Weatherbie
http://www.teamslipstream.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Svtoa-toronto Show & Shine - Sep 11th GapBoyPCS 0 1,548 09-04-2005, 05:10 AM
Last Post: GapBoyPCS