Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely Insane.
CRAZY MOFO'S
they call him ghostrider because they're on the 5th one.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

thats completly insane, popping wheelies gong that fast.

One blemish in the road and your done.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
there is nothing in on the road that could catch that
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
That is CRAZY!!!!

Those bikes are already the fastest why would you add a turbo

DON'T DO DRUGS!!!! LOL

E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
From my expereince, most of those wheelies would just be power wheelies, with 499 bhp on that bike you wouldn't need to make any effort to lift the front wheel. My ZX7RR that I had, 145bhp could and would pick up the front wheel effortlessly, and I'm not a small guy either. :ph34r:
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
Link no worky for me
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
500hp turbo, doing 240 (mph I assume) wow... that is incredible.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Feb 25 2006, 01:12 AM Wrote:500hp turbo, doing 240 (mph I assume) wow... that is incredible.
[right][snapback]172198[/snapback][/right]
Looks like it was km/h, as I saw 296 at one point.
The speedo was the camera bike, an unmodded or somewhat modded GSXR I believe and high 200km/hr would be about right, even my old bike could do low 200's.

That is probably an accessory display form Japan (km) as the video appears to be US (mph). I'm sure the turbo Busas were passing the camera at a 100km/hr faster than 200.

As said already the wheelies are less a matter of leaning back for showoffiness and more a matter of being forward enough to try and keep it down. You even see the edge of the helmet of the camera bike rider in a few shots he leans forward so much and that is just the camera bike.

There were a few factory turbo bikes, primarily Kawi and Honda back in the early 80's but they had big lag problems and it fell out of favour.

Bikes just can't be believed till you've done it. They hard part is knowing when enough is enough. Those guys are good riders but they are taking un-calcuable risks. It's like a lottery but with a different meaning of retirement when you "win".

People who buy lotto tickets are fools, those bikers are idiots.

EDIT: also there is a point where it doesn't matter how much HP you have you just cannot go faster because of drag. It's not a linear realatioship. (Ex/ a 500HP Focus is not 5x faster than a 100HP Focus by a long shot)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!