Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heart Warming Story Of The Year...
I saw this on the news last night...and i teared up.

News article and video
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
suddenly I wish I was autistic.

I heard about it on the news.. amazing... the coach is amazing to have given the kid the chance..not many would have.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

At first when it was on, i thought the coach just let him put on a uniform and warm the bench...

but when he put him in for the last few minutes, that was nice.

Tracy Mcgrady scored 13 points in under a minute, this kid did 20 in 3 minutes. Sign him up!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Great story, and so true Steve...
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Great link Phil, yeah I heard about this yesterday but didn't know all the details until I read that link you posted. Talk about an 'inspiring' event.....
I bet Air Bud would still kick his ass:

[Image: movies-airbud3.jpg]

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
^-- but air bud isn't autistic..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

How did the other team play around the kid? did they think they were gonna hurt him? stay away? did they play normal?

I still think it's great. I just wonder about parts.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Aka,Feb 24 2006, 03:56 PM Wrote:How did the other team play around the kid? did they think they were gonna hurt him? stay away? did they play normal?

I still think it's great. I just wonder about parts.
[right][snapback]172150[/snapback][/right]

looks like from the video, they were all fast break jumpers, like step up and shoot
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Thankyou Phil.
That's one of the best things I've seen in this world in a long time. Brought a large lump to my throat, and a lil' tear to my eye. Having an autistic nephew, and a wife that has worked with special needs children, I know what they go through to some extent.

We need more of those stories. They are very uplifting, and show how humanity CAN react. There is just too much negative junk on the news lately.

Mike.