Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Ipod Pics Leaked?
macshrine posted some pics of the supposed new video iPod...
[Image: 599_ipodvideo.jpg]

interestingly enough, it does look like the patent drawings...
[Image: 601_459_large_itunes.jpg]

start saving your pennies kids..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

saw that the other week. The only thing they talked about is the touch screen will be replacing the jog wheel, people think it will cause unnecessary wear on that area of the touch screen, wondering if it will hold up to consumer abuse, that... and if they can supply replacement screens enough to meet demand.
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Feb 24 2006, 08:49 AM Wrote:saw that the other week. The only thing they talked about is the touch screen will be replacing the jog wheel, people think it will cause unnecessary wear on that area of the touch screen, wondering if it will hold up to consumer abuse, that... and if they can supply replacement screens enough to meet demand.
[right][snapback]172064[/snapback][/right]
They'll just sell you screen protectors for $10 a pop like I have for my Treo.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
wonder if they finally got the battery to last.
'03 Focus SVT
I will be picking one up for sure when they come out :D lol

I love my Ipod.
FocusGuy7476,Feb 24 2006, 11:50 AM Wrote:wonder if they finally got the battery to last.
[right][snapback]172104[/snapback][/right]

Realistically though, how many people use an iPod for more than say, 8 hours at a strech? (and even that's pushing it) I think the bigger problem is the speed of recharging as opposed to how ultralong the battery lasts.

I have rechargable batteries in my wireless keyboard that last about a month / month and a half depending on useage which is great. What sucks is the 16hours the batteries need to go from flat to full. <_<

NefCanuck
Cool... I don't think they'll have much success with that one, I mean considering the popularity of the iPod in general, how could they possably keep up with any screen replacements on such a delecate screen design?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
exactly, I'm a repair technician and I deal with LCD screens on a daily basis, especially those touch ones, they have so much extra components packed in there, trust me, we will see lots of broken screens in the future, I bet you any money they will cost $150 and up just for the screen to be fixed (out of warranty). There are phones out there where the LCD screen costs $250 to replace if u crack it or damage it.
My other ride is your Mom