Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate Cars
Go for a drive up central though sutherland to get to attridge. Canadian Tire's offsite warehouse is in the old sutherland sandblasting complex, and I have to drive the Focus over those train tracks a few times a day at least. I swear the car is going to break in half one of these days.
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
Honkeytonk Monkey,Mar 1 2006, 05:07 AM Wrote:Go for a drive up central though sutherland to get to attridge. Canadian Tire's offsite warehouse is in the old sutherland sandblasting complex, and I have to drive the Focus over those train tracks a few times a day at least. I swear the car is going to break in half one of these days.
[right][snapback]172797[/snapback][/right]

everyday to work and the gym i cross those tracks, i thought it was just my car that felt like it would break.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
SO is there a proper proceddure to filing a claim with your city when this happens? Cause it seems that nothing will be done and if they find out you have a lowered car and are young you'll for sure never see a dime.
I drove up north last weekend and I had to go through the core via the 401 and I was getting really antsy with those craters. Some would rip your tire clean off if you hit it just right and spark off a chain reaction accident :(
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending