Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Too Cool
OH OH
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
:lol: But... where was this filmed... :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
INSANE!!!
Excellent!!

Gotta be in Saudi Arabia......they are into all that stuff over there.
Thats intense...

The crazy sub vid on the same page is pretty nuts too, something will eventually break off while driving, that car could be considered a road hazard lol
i call repost...but im too lazy to find it.

ITS MONDAY DAMMIT!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
that's just how al qaeda does it when they roll into town.

and yeah this is prolly in Saudi, they're known for doing this sort of thing as a sport, usually the streets are fillled on both sides with people watching and a few crashes too as you can imagine.

Stupid or not that takes skill...
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Hmm would have been better in that Camery in the vid rather then the Land Cruiser...................
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Feb 20 2006, 08:01 PM Wrote:Hmm would have been better in that Camery in the vid rather then the Land Cruiser...................
[right][snapback]171446[/snapback][/right]

if you could get a camry on 2 wheels easy. Those boxy suvs are good for this sort of thing, they tend to tip on their own and as you can see the driver doesn't need much coaxing to get her to tip heh
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending